1C Stokes Way, East Perth
Highly affordable townhouse-style apartment in Claisebrook Village!
Circle this Claisebrook Village two-level designer property for viewing today. A rare offering with a large living area, single car garage with internal access and a location that gets you into a quality East Perth property at a very affordable price. Currently leased to long term tenants purchase this home today and enjoy immediate rental returns ($370 per week until 25/10/2019).
If you have been searching for a spacious and private sanctuary as your next home or blue-chip investment property then put this charming and very spacious property on your shortlist. The sought-after position in this tightly-held triplex strata development you will enjoy a prestige location amongst the million-dollar terrace homes that make East Perth coveted by so many!
1. NO STRATA FEES (shared Strata Insurance Policy)
2. 2005 built EAST-WEST facing two level property
3. Large kitchen with Euro appliances and gas cooktop
4. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
5. Open plan dining and kitchen area
6. Spacious Master Suite + ensuite
7. Chic bathrooms
8. 1 car garage with internal entry way to main living area
9. Rented until 25/10/2019 for $370 per week
Sizes & Rates:
Living: 112qm, Courtyard: 11sqm, Garage & Stairs: 26sqm, External Storage Space: 2sqm, Total: 151sqm
Council: $1,622/a, Water: $1,053/a
A stroll will find you enjoying our cosmopolitan waterfront promenade, hopping on the free CAT Bus to the city or at the nearby Claisebrook train station. And how does being minutes from the City, the Matagarup Footbridge and Optus Stadium along with the Crown Entertainment precinct, vibrant Northbridge and funky Mount Lawley sound to you?
Nearby amenities include:
- 500m to Mardalup Park
- 650m to the Claisebrook Cove
- 650m to East Perth IGA & Royal Street cafes
- 800m to Claisebrook East Perth train station
- 2kms to Trinity College
- 2.2kms to Murray Street Mall
- 2.6kms to Elizabeth Quay
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.