2/128 Mounts Bay Road, Perth
Massive 87sqm one bedroom apartment with a huge 16sqm courtyard!
Much more than your average 1 Bedroom apartment, this stunning property boasts 87sqm of internal area as well as a huge entertainer's courtyard. Waiting for you is this perfect low maintenance city crash pad in prestigious Mounts Bay Village and perfectly positioned in the rear of the Acacia complex away from Mounts Bay Road.
Being well maintained and with the option to buy fully furnished your next rental investment property awaits! Boasting a large kitchen with stone bench tops, a refreshing bathroom and a SPACIOUS bedroom the well designed floor-plan will impress as you make your way through this larger than average apartment.
Set within this resort style inner city development the gymnasium, pool, tennis court, restaurant and premium building management are here to enjoy. And the location is unmatched! Do you want designer city shopping and trendy entertainment? A quick walk or a free CAT bus ride will have you amongst Perth City's finest choices and Elizabeth Quay in minutes.
- 2001 built Ground floor South-East facing Acacia apartment
- 16sqm courtyard fo entertaining
- Lavish and large kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
- ROOMY bedroom complete with walk in wardrobe
- Massive bathroom with bath and shower
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Separate internal laundry and great storage
- Undercover and secure car bay and external storage room
- Fantastic complex with an abundance of amenities including access to gymnasium, pool, and tennis court
- Ideal location just footsteps to Jacob's Ladder, Health Freak Cafe, Canton Bay Restaurant, Mount Hospital, Oldham Park and the Southern Cross Memorial Fountain, Elizabeth Quay and Perth City shopping and restaurants
The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 50m to Canton Bay Chinese Restaurant and Health Freak Cafe
- Approx. 100m to Jacobs Ladder
- Approx. 200m to Bus Stops 23, 102, 107, 950
- Approx. 500m to Swan River cycle ways
- Approx. 800m to the doorstep of Kings Park
- Approx. 1.0km to Elizabeth Quay
- UberEats available at the address
Sizes & Rates
Internal: 87sqm | Balcony: 16sqm | Carbay: 15sqm | Store: 3sqm | Total: 121sqm
Council: $1,541/a | Water: $1,134 | Strata: $625/q | Reserve: $223/q | Entertainment levy: $105/q
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment. All rates/outgoings are estimated and subject to change at all times and without notice.