2/129 Edward Street, Osborne Park
Perfect family home with a tranquil 25sqm courtyard!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to arrangement of their viewing and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
Welcome home to unit 2 at 129 Edward Street. This home is located in a very well presented complex of just 4 homes in the highly sought after residential pocket of Osborne Park, perfectly positioned minutes walk to Main Street restaurants.
Be the fortunate buyer to secure this comfortable home and enjoy the private and quiet position well away from street activity as well as the open-plan indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces.
TOP REASONS TO BUY ME:
- 1999 quality built home
- Small complex of only 3 other villas
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Hampton's style shutters on lounge room windows
- Plenty of built-in storage
- well-maintained kitchen with Gas cooktop
- Beautiful and private courtyard for entertaining or relaxing
- 2 large double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom all with BIRs
- Recently renovated bathroom with sky-light
- Separate toilet
- Secure double car garage (tandem) with lockable storage room
- Reverse cycle split system airconditioning to bedrooms and split system to the lounge (cooling only)
Within easy reach of freeway access, just minutes from local buses along with being only a short drive from three great shopping centers being Karrinyup, Westfield Innaloo, and Dog Swamp.
Local amenities include:
- 700m to a plethora of food options on Main Street
- 450m to Osborne Primary School
- 250m to the closest bus stop
- 900m to closest park (Robinson Reserve)
- 900m to Servite College
- 550km to Mitchell Freeway entrance
- 1.4km to Tuart Hill Primary School
- 2.8km to Dog Swamp shopping
- 5km to Stirling Leisure Centre (Terry Tyzack)
- 5.1km to Edith Cowan University (ECU)
- 7.2km to the Perth CBD
DISCLAIMER: All sizes of the property are approximate and distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps.
Sizes & Rates:
Internally: 102sqm, Courtyard: 25sqm, Garage: 34sqm, store: 6sqm Total size: 167sqm
Council: $1,613/a, Water: $1208/a, No Strata fees - Shared common property insurance only.