2/210 Stirling Street, Perth
WHOLE FLOOR APARTMENT IN TREE-LINED STREET!
GRAND OPENING THIS WEEKEND!
Rustic hideaway in a unique group of just 2 apartments plus a ground floor commercial suite. This one of a kind building is located in picturesque, tree-lined Stirling Street on the Highgate border. The ground floor contains a commercial suite (medical), and Level 2 and 3 have one apartment each. You have the entire floor to yourself and no common walls on either side!
A bright open plan living and entertaining area flows out to the huge balcony stretching across the full width of the apartment. The huge living has a TV lounge area, an informal family zone plus a dining area.
The huge gourmet kitchen is a delight to any chef and has heaps of working bench space, and lots of cupboards.
There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a very rare double lock up tandem garage with some working bench space plus storeroom.
The main bedroom with an easterly aspect enjoys the morning sun and has its own ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both queen size. There is also a separate laundry with lots of cupboards and storage space.
Located in Stirling Street just north of CBD with a popular caf across the road, the Ellington Jazz Club is just a street away!
Feature highlights include:
- Small boutique block of just 2 residential apartments and each occupy the whole floor
- Super-size apartment boosting 131sqm inside plus 21sqm balcony
- Huge gourmet kitchen with lots of bench space and storage
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate laundry
- Lock up garage for 2 cars in tandem with work bench plus storeroom
- Completed in 2004
- Internal 131sqm, balcony 21sqm, garage 42sqm, storeroom 4sqm, total 198sqm
Council Rates: $1633.45/y Water Rates: $1204.80/y Strata Levy: $660/q approx