2/39 King George Street, Victoria Park
HEART OF THE PARK!!
Strategically located, only a short stroll away from the heart of Victoria Park's vibrant cafe, restaurant and small-bar strip, in a well maintained complex of ten outstanding homes.
Completely renovated from top to bottom, with a slight touch of an oriental feel, it is impeccably presented, dressed with so much love and care. A perfect first home, addition to your investment portfolio or just a sideways move for the amazing lifestyle that Victoria Park offers.
Boasting a large living area, featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (with WCS), 1 powder room (on ground floor) and space for two cars (tandem).
* Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
* Separate lounge and dining areas
* Living area opens out to alfresco entertaining area
* Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops & new appliances
* Paved outdoor area with landscaped gardens
* Master bed with WIR, ensuite and city outlook from balcony
* Ducted air con, intercom & secure parking with store
* Upstairs bathroom & downstairs powder room
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with BIR's
* Two secure tandem car bays
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 98sqm, Land: 80sqm, Store: 5sqm, Total: 183sqm
Council: $1,792.45 p/y, Water: $1,014.44 p/y, Strata: $ 569.25 p/q
This gorgeous home sits in the local intake area for the sought after Victoria Park Primary School, close to public transport and merely walking distance to the popular Swan River equipped with heaps of sports and recreational facilities. This wonderful abode is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy as all the hard work has been done for you. Local amenities include:
* 685m to Raphael Park
* 618m to Heart of the Park shopping complex
* 807m to Vic Park Primary School
* 925m to Ursula Frayne Catholic College
* 1.8km to Swan River
* 5.6km to Perth CBD
* 14.5km to Perth Domestic & International Airport
Townhouses like this are as rare as hens teeth!
For more information or to book your inspection today, please call CHERRY LI on 0400 833 706.