20/33 Malcolm Street, West Perth
Kings Park and the Terrace at your doorstep!
Conveniently located on the door step of our Perth CBD, lush Kings Park & our glistening Swan River, a short stroll or free CAT bus ride will have you enjoying the finest lifestyles! The glorious apartment has luxurious fittings & fixtures, large 29sqm wrap style terrace, 2 secure car bays (in tandem) & 5sqm basement level storage. The fixed term tenancy until 30/05/2019 at the weekly rent of $525 per week provides a steady return for investors.
- 2010 built North-East oriented designer apartment available with vacant possession
- Sought after & secure residential complex
- Fantastic entertainer's terrace with city & river views
- 2 double sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Stylish open plan kitchen with island bar
- Close proximity to Kings Park, city shopping, cafes & entertainment
- Complex gymnasium
- Leased furnished for $525 per week until 30/05/2019
- Internal: 76sqm, Balcony: 29sqm, Car: 25sqm, Store: 5sqm, Total: 135sqm
Showcasing open spaces, a fresh & modern colour scheme & an inviting ambiance. The kitchen is truly the hub of the home & is well designed with a unique layout optimising storage for your cooking essentials, a free flowing design & an island bar separating the heat zones from the cleaning space.
The living area is bright & open & the epitome of luxurious design. The pleasant outdoor tree-lined vistas are readily available with large glass door access to the balcony where pleasant conversations, summer cocktails & weekend barbecues will be a delight.
As a resident of Malcolm Street you are positioned within walking distance of Kings Park, Jacobs Ladder, the Perth CBD, Elizabeth Quay, a large selection of cafes, bars & restaurants, King Street designer shopping & the world class Perth Arena. Enjoy easy access to Subiaco & the Western Suburbs. And if you wish to stay within the secure & manicured grounds of the complex you can enjoy the fully equipped gymnasium.
Council: $1,552/y Water: $1,277/y Strata: $913/q (Admin) + $141/q (Reserve)