202/189 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
BREATHTAKING RIVER VIEWS! - open by appointment
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
This gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment is located high up on the 32nd Floor with panoramic river views (south facing) from Kings Park, across South Perth and the Swan River to Victoria Park.
The open floor plan has a spacious living and dining area which opens out to the large balcony. The kitchen is fitted with Miele appliances including cook-top, dishwasher & microwave, with stone bench tops and a handy breakfast bar to complete the picture.
Both bedrooms include mirrored built-in robes with the master bedroom enjoying a well appointed ensuite. The apartment includes a separate linen cupboard and a guest bathroom/laundry equipped with a large shower, vanity & WC. Additional features include ducted air conditioning, double glazed windows and LED lighting throughout.
Currently leased to a secure corporate tenant for $750pw fully furnished until Sept 2020, this clean & crisp apartment comes with a white colour scheme and polished floorboards. Located at the door step of the CBD, Concerto Apartments combine the simplicity & ease of inner-city living with a luxurious resort lifestyle at home!
* 2017 built 16th floor, modern and spacious 2 bedroom apartment
* Large wrap around SOUTH-EAST facing balcony with outlook to Elizabeth Quay, Swan River & Optus Stadium
* Kitchen with glass splashbacks & large breakfast bar
* Stainless steel Miele appliances, including integrated dishwasher & microwave
* Stone benches and quality cabinetry throughout
* Open plan living and dining area
* Beautiful timber flooring to main living areas and carpets to bedrooms
* Master bedroom with large modern ensuite, walk through robe and access to balcony
* 2nd bedroom with built in robes, located close to the 2nd bathroom and access to balcony
* Separate laundry
* Neutral colours, split zone air conditioning and downlights throughout
* 1 secure car bay & 5sqm lockable storeroom
* Superb location in the heart of East Perth
* 24/7 security and building concierge onsite
* Internal: 84sqm, Balcony: 23sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Store: 5sqm, Total: 125sqm.
Council Rates: $2,162/y
Water Rates: $1,480/y
Strata Levies: $1,298/q (plus $105/q Reserve)
The Concerto Leisure Club gives residents access to a private gymnasium, pool, sauna, billiards room, table tennis, pool lounge & cabana, 14 seat dining room, corporate board room, garden court & movie theatre. You can leave the car secure in your basement car bay while you enjoy all the amenities within walking distance, including the stunning Elizabeth Quay, Langley Park, Swan River or Queens Gardens for your dose of nature. Jump on the free CAT bus outside your door & enjoy a carbon-neutral trip to local cafes, bars, international shopping & events.
Nearby amenities include:
- 290m to Langley Park and Swan River
- 770m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 785m to Queens Gardens
- 1.1m to WACA ground
- 1.2km to Perth CBD
- 1.3km to Elizabeth Quay
- 2.5km to Optus Stadium
- 2.6km to Kings Park
- 3.2km to Crown Entertainment Complex
All distances are approximate
Within the FREE public transport zone, the bus stop is outside your front door. Enjoy a carbon-neutral trip to local cafes, bars, international shopping & events.
Call Cherry Li on 0400 833 706 or Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 to arrange a private inspection today!