204/30 The Avenue, Nedlands
HIGHLY SOUGHT- RARELY SEEN!
Nedlands is a jewel in the Western Suburbs crown, and the well-known Steve's' apartments just a stroll from the Swan River, offer a unique down-sizing option for discerning buyers wanting to stay in the area.
Enjoy riverside living in this beautifully designed executive residence with a stylish & spacious designer interior offering 2 bedrooms plus study/3rd bed & 2 bathrooms. Located in the top floor, corner position of this boutique complex with a leafy outlook, with Steve's Bar & Cafe downstairs.
Walk into the light and bright living area, which flows onto the sundrenched large entertainer's balcony. Enjoy the contemporary gourmet chef's kitchen with quality Miele appliances, chic bathrooms with stone tops, sophisticated & high quality fittings with the added bonus of security intercom, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, floor to ceiling windows and glass doors throughout and 2 side by side undercover car bays in the basement.
This is a superb opportunity to live in the iconic Steve's with all the lifestyle options at your door step, shopping, cafes and restaurants, public transport, and only minutes to the Perth CBD and banks of the Swan River.
- 2009, top floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at Steve's Hotel Apartments'
- Large wrap around entertainer's balcony space with City/North-East outlook
- Expansive open plan living and dining space
- Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining with bi-fold foors
- Contemporary chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, large walk in pantry and finished with quality Miele appliances including induction cooktop, microwave, dishwasher and electric oven
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle A/C with separate control pads
- Security intercom system with gated entry
- Two secure side by side car bays
- Master bedroom with WIR, floor to ceiling windows, lavish ensuite bathroom with double vanity & direct access onto balcony
- Second bedroom with spacious built in robe and direct balcony access
- Guest 2nd bathroom
- Study/3rd bedroom
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout
- High ceilings throughout
- Secure access into the building
- Private lock up storeroom
- The parklands and playing fields of the Nedlands foreshore just 100 metres away
- 10 minutes by car to the Perth CBD
- 10 minutes by car to the Beach
- Close proximity to Perth's Children Hospital, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Hospital, QE2 Medical Centre
- Public transport on the doorstep
- Local yacht and sporting clubs
- Walking distance to UWA, Broadway Shopping Centre and Hampton Road caf strip
Internal: 141sqm, Balcony: 36sqm, Car Bays: 28sqm, Storeroom: 4sqm, Total Area: 209sqm
Council Rates: $2,955.56 p/a
Water Rates: $1,605.37 p/a
Strata Levies: $2,221.98 p/q (Admin) + $529.38 (Reserve)
The apartment oozes designer appeal and showcases quality luxury finishes. It is perfect for the buyer that wants privacy, security and a space that they can lock up and leave and have the ability to enjoy the surrounding associated benefits of the exclusive riverside lifestyle location.
NOTE: Entrance for home opens is via Broadway next to Steve's Bar and Caf