21/15 Sydenham Street, Rivervale
PERFECTLY PRICED SUPERSIZED TOWNHOUSE IN A SECURE GATED COMPLEX.
This peacefully nestled, supersized Townhouse sits only moments from the city with
excellent access to public transport, parks, Crown Entertainment Complex, Airport, shops and is walking distance to the banks of the Swan River.
This modern townhouse will suit everyone from Investors to First Home buyer and everyone in between. If you are looking for a home close to City and all the perks, without the hustle and bustle this is a must see.
This home boasts generous spaces complete with an open plan living area, upstairs activity/study, double size bedrooms and a "just the right size" outdoor entertaining area. There is a lot to like about this residence, you will want to ensure it is on the top of your list!
- 2008 built double brick townhouse on a 200sqm strata survey block
- Secure gated community for privacy and peace of mind
- Front formal lounge/activity area
- Open plan air-conditioned downstairs living/dining area
- Large feature kitchen with heaps of bench and storage space
- High ceilings and tiled flooring provides easy care
- Separate functional laundry and downstairs WC including stairwell storage
- Paved outdoor alfresco area with pergola, small garden bed, plus lock up store room
- Three well sized bedrooms upstairs, all complete with ceiling fans
- Generously sized Double lockup garage with storage area
LOCAL FACILITIES/AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY:
- Bus stop around the corner with a Bus leaving every 10 Mins
- 1.6km Carlisle Train Station
- 1.8 Km to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
- 1.3 km to Kooyong Road IGA and Shopping
- 700 mt to Peet Park
- 2.7 km to Cracknell Park and the Swan River
- 400 Meters to Carlisle Primary School
- 8km To Perth Airport
- Direct access onto Graham Farmer Freeway
- 3Km to Crown Casino and Entertainment complex
RATES & OUTGOINGS:
- Council: $1,601 /y
- Water: $1,118 /y
- Strata Levies: $408 /q
Don't hesitate to contact Jasmyn Wright on 0488 488 644 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 to book in your private inspection.
Currently leased at $420/w until Feb 2021.
Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.