22/59 Brewer Street, Perth
Light, bright and ideally located! Enjoy the lifestyle as well as the northerly outlook
Ideally located on Brewer Street and close to the hustle and bustle of the Beaufort Street caf strip with great restaurants, shopping, city nightlife and Northbridge all at your doorstep, there is so much to love about this apartment. Low strata fees of just $750 per quarter (including reserved levy), is the cherry on top!
The second-floor apartment enjoys a northerly aspect and offers superb natural light throughout the home's stretched feature windows, with a 19 sqm wrap-around balcony that overlooks the leafy Perth streets and out towards HBF Stadium. The designer window treatments, outdoor retractable curtain, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan in master bedroom and the separate laundry blend the lavish with the practical to make this home very comfortable.
The open plan living area is spacious and boasts high ceilings throughout and the kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, stone benches that add a touch of elegance plus additional custom built cabinetry.
The master bedroom boasts a walk-through wardrobe, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom is a good size and has a mirrored built-in-wardrobe.
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
- 2nd Floor North facing 2009 built 'Pavilion' apartment;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area flooded with natural light;
- HUGE 19sqm wrap-around balcony;
- Stone benches, European stainless steel appliances, and quality cabinetry in the kitchen;
- Generously sized bedrooms;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan in Master Bedroom;
- Separate internal laundry;
- Secure car bay and storage room;
- Complex gymnasium;
- Open air gas BBQ Facility;
- Communal lounge with kitchenette;
- Great location with cafes and shops in walking distance.
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 89sqm, Balcony: 19sqm, Store: 4sqm, Carbay: 14sqm, Total: 126sqm
Council: $1,615/a, Water: $1,289/a, Strata: $750/q (Inc. Reserve)
Nearby amenities include:
- Across the road from HBF Stadium
- Short stroll to an array of cafes and shops
- 550m to The Brisbane Hotel
- 650m to SUPA IGA
- 1.2km to Perth CBD
- 1.3km to City West Train Station
- 1.5km to Hay Street & Murray Street Malls
- 2.1km to Elizabeth Quay, Barrack Square & Swan River
- 2.1km to Perth Arena - Home to international performances & sport
DISCLAIMER: All sizes of the property and in the floorplan are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All distances to amenities are approximate and provided by Google Maps. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change at all times without notice.