22 Henry Lawson Walk, East Perth
LUXURIOUS RIVERFRONT RESIDENCE
Rarely seen so close to the inner city, this opulent 5 bedroom plus Study, 3 bathroom, 3 car garage home with multiple living areas on each level is a true masterpiece.
This spectacular home sits on the banks of Claisebrook Cove, the Swan River inlet where dolphins love to visit! Just footsteps from home are waterfront cafes, bars and access to Matagarup Footbridge - connecting you to Optus Stadium and the Crown Entertainment precinct at Burswood.
Immaculately presented with attention to detail, this spacious home is designed to
accommodate a large family, it would have to be one of the largest homes in East Perth!
Enter from the manicured and Jacaranda lined walkway through impressive wrought iron gates to the opulent formal living areas featuring polished floorboards, high ceilings and
picturesque views of the Swan River across Claisebrook Cove.
Each level enjoys the beautiful views either from the ground floor alfresco & living, upstairs balcony & bedroom or the spacious top floor terrace and family area.
Walk through to the family kitchen and casual meals area out to a magnificent courtyard with tranquil waterwall feature.
Take the stairs or use the three stop custom lift to the second floor to the sleeping quarters where the grandly proportioned Master Wing, boasting enormous dressing room and ensuite, is separated from three secondary bedrooms sharing a multiuse bathroom and sitting room adjoining a cleverly designed study/office area overlooking the Jacaranda treetops.
The highlight of the home is the upper floor. Ideal for serious entertainment or separate independent living with a fully functional kitchen, open plan dining and living, bedroom with ensuite and storage attic. Commercial stacking bi-fold doors lead out to a terrace providing spectacular views of Claisebrook Cove and the City.
The home has all of the expected additional features. - zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, European appliances, intercom security, ducted vacuum, gas fireplace and secure three car garage with workshop area.
By day, watch water birds and dolphins frolic in the Swan River Inlet. By night, enjoy balmy evenings entertaining on the upstairs alfresco as the City turns on the lights displaying an array of colour, or take a few steps from your front door to experience waterfront restaurants, cafes, and bars.
With CBD access via free transit buses or rail, walkways, cycle paths and easy access to the Mitchell or Graham Farmer Freeways, this is truly a location to be envied.
• Three Storeys with Internal Lift to all Floors
• 5 Large Bedrooms and 5 Separate Living Areas
• King Size Master Suite with Walk-in-Robe, Dresser and Double Ensuite with Spa
• 4 Spacious Minor Bedrooms all with Built- In- Robes
• Main Bathroom with Bath and Separate Toilet
• Family Kitchen featuring Burl Walnut Cupboards, Granite Bench Tops, Miele Appliances and Large Walk-in Pantry
• Large Separate Laundry with ample cupboards and benchtops and adjacent Powder room
• High Ceilings, Feature Cornices and Quality Skirtings throughout
• Feature Lighting And Decorative Feature Niches with downlights
• Quality Drapes and Timber Blinds
• American Cherry Polished Floorboards and Wrought Iron Stair Rails
• French Doors from living areas and Master Bedroom to outside balconies and courtyards
• Built-in Gas Log fire with limestone hearth
• Upstairs provides separate independent living with fully functional entertainers kitchen, lounge, dining, bedroom with ensuite and Storage Attic
• Internal Lift to all floors
• Large 312sqm Block with two street access.
• 577sqm Living Area
• Constructed 1999
Secure Limestone Boundary Wall with Secure Wrought Iron Entry Gates.
Paved Courtyard with Waterwall feature and Powered Awning
Front Terrace overlooking Claisebrook Cove
Entertainers Top Floor with Glass Bi-fold Doors opening to Terrace Overlooking Claisebrook Cove
Parking and Storage
Triple Lock-up Garage with workshop area and rear laneway entry
Zoned reverse cycle airconditioning
Full Alarmed Security with internal intercom
Ducted Vacuum system throughout
Council Rates: $3071.95 per annum approximately
Water Rates: $1510.47 per annum approximately
Green Title Home- No Strata Fees