23/2 Mayfair Street, West Perth
Excellent opportunity to nest or invest in the iconic Georgian style Mayfair Apartments situated in a sought after pocket of West Perth on the doorstep of local business and a stroll to the City, Kings Park, Watertown, trendy cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops.
A secure entrance off Mayfair with impressive oak floors and antique flreplace leads to the internal lift, opening onto wide hallways designed to let natural light filter from the glass rooftop to each floor below, giving an atrium feel throughout.
Or enter off Hay Street, through the tranquil landscaped gardens winding past the shared lap pool, spa and covered BBQ facilities.
The open plan design of the apartment itself provides spacious living and dining, two generous bedrooms with robes and two separate bathrooms, an internal laundry with dryer and a well designed kitchen with gas cooker, double sink, plenty of bench space and storage.
An outdoor balcony runs parallel to the living area with access also from the master bedroom.
Intercom security, high ceilings, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a gas bayonet point are just some of the standard features.
One secure remote entry under cover parking and locked internal storage are included.
Perfect for the first home buyer, executive couple or investor wanting a premium position with free Red CAT bus stop to the City right outside your door.
• Secure and impressive sought after Hay Street location
• Open plan living with high ceilings, large kitchen with gas cooking
• 2 spacious bedrooms, robes and 2 separate bathrooms
• Internal laundry with dryer
• 1 secure basement car bay and store room
• Reverse cycle airconditioning and gas bayonet point
• Intercom Security
• Quiet location
• Beautifully maintained gardens, swimming pool, spa and BBQ
• Perfectly located to free Red CAT City bus, cafes and local shops
• Convenient to city shopping, Kings Park, Harold Boas Gardens, restaurants & entertainment
• Walk to Green and Yellow CATs to Leederville and East Perth. Easy access to trains and freeways and other major arteries.
• Internal: 80sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Car Bay: 14sqm Store: 2sqm, Total: 101sqm
• Council Rates: $1454pa
• Water Rates: $1071pa
• Strata Fees: $1097pq