24/2 Mayfair Street, West Perth
Buy today in one of the most sought after & iconic buildings in West Perth!
Make your move to Mayfair now! But be quick as we expect this gorgeous apartment lifestyle to be very popular at this keen price point.
The glorious open-plan design, supreme ceiling heights, quality fittings & fixtures, entertaining terrace, refreshing outlook, charming complex and grounds, glorious communal swimming pool and BBQ entertaining area, secure car bay & the 2sqm storage room will tick all of your boxes. Being securely leased until 2/05/2019 for $415 per week is the cherry on top.
1. North-West facing open-plan apartment
2. Sought after & secure complex perfectly positioned on the Hay Street cafe strip
3. Quaint private terrace that flows from the spacious living area
4. 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes & bathroom access
5. Stylish open plan kitchen with gas cooking
6. Internal laundry
7. Reverse cycle air conditioning
8. Close proximity to Kings Park, city shopping, West Perth cafes & world class entertainment
9. Complex swimming pool, spa & lush gardens
10. Secure car bay & 2sqm external storage room
11. Fixed term tenancy in place until 2/05/2019 for $415 per week
Sizes & Rates:
Internal: 84sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Car: 14sqm, Store: 2sqm, Total: 105sqm
Council: $1,473/a, Water: $1,089/a, Strata: $1,191/q
Conveniently located on the door step of the Hay Street cafe strip, lush Kings Park & our bustling Perth CBD, a short stroll or free CAT bus ride will have you enjoying the finest lifestyles of our dynamic city west. The area is well serviced with nearby attractions including:
- 70m to closest cafe
- 80m to closest bus stop
- 100m to Hay Street cafe and shopping strip
- 500m to Harold Boas Gardens
- 750m to Kings Park
- 750m to Watertown
- 750m to Perth Modern School
- 1.5kms to Murray Street Shopping Mall
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.