24/90 Terrace Road, East Perth
Prestige Riverside Living!
Secure your slice of riverside living now with this immaculate 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in the prestigious Adagio Apartments. This blue chip investment is excellent buying in this luxury complex.
The apartment with Swan River glimpses boasts a fantastic open plan design with timber floorboards and plenty of storage, motorised blinds, double glazed windows and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, making for an easy-care and low maintenance lifestyle.
The spacious white gloss kitchen features 40mm stone bench tops & Miele integrated appliances including dishwasher, microwave, oven and induction cook top. Guests can enjoy a drink at the breakfast bar whilst you prepare a delicious meal.
The large master bedroom features a well-appointed ensuite and built-in robes. The second bedroom comes complete with built-in robes and is well serviced by the second bathroom.
The home is complemented with 2 secure basement car bays, storeroom and the exclusive resort style facilities in the Adagio Leisure Club on Level 1, which include a 25m lap pool, heated spa, gymnasium, on site theatrette, BBQ, games room, residents lounge, kitchen and meeting room.
Perfectly located in East Perth with many lifestyle attractions and eateries close by, you can stroll to the Swan River foreshore, the city's finest restaurants, sporting venues, Perth Concert Hall, Queens Gardens, Langley Park and Elizabeth Quay. Crown Casino & Optus Stadium is also just a few minutes away. This is a piece of our Perth inner city that will excite you today and well into the future!
• 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2013 built Adagio Apartment
• 3rd floor North/South orientation
• Designer finishes, Miele appliances, new timber flooring, pure wool carpets, high ceilings
• Fully ducted & zoned reverse cycle A/C, electric blinds throughout, double glazed windows
• Secure video intercom access
• 2 tandem secure undercover car bays
• Resort Style Facilities including 25m pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, residents lounge, billiards room, BBQ facilities, gardens, theatrette, boardroom and function room.
• Excellent rental potential for astute investors
Internal 102sqm; Balconies 25sqm; Car Bays 25sqm; Store Room 4sqm, Total 156sqm
Council: $2,316 p/y
Water: $1,515 p/y
Strata: $1,084 p/q
Please call Chris O'Brien today on 0452 581 831 to book your private inspection.