25/99-105 Wellington Street, East Perth
Courtyards a plenty, a location to envy and a touch of Paris!
Styled with French doors, a manicured front hedge, two large paved courtyards and a charming brick facade you could be forgiven for thinking that this East Perth sanctuary is a stylish apartment in the heart of Paris!
Conveniently located on the doorstep of our Perth CBD, lush Wellington Square & minutes walk to our glistening Swan River and Langley Park you will be enjoying the finest lifestyles of exciting East Perth and Perth City each and everyday! Free CAT buses and short strolls will have you enjoying trendy cafes and restaurants, boutique shopping as well as specialty shopping. Showcasing a well maintained and open-plan internal living space, two BIG entertainer's courtyards, a fresh and modern fit-out including timber-look flooring & an inviting ambience, this refreshing and low-cost lifestyle offers one fortunate new owner a classy home in a charming complex at an affordable price point. This property is a MUST SEE if you are a buyer looking for the ultimate city sanctuary to live in and enjoy or lease out as an investment property.
- Highly sought after central location;
- Ideal position towards the rear of this charming, security complex;
- Well-designed indoor & outdoor living spaces;
- Modern apartment with great natural light;
- 2 SPACIOUS entertainer's courtyards;
- 2 large bedrooms with courtyard access;
- Chic two-way bathroom;
- Secure car bay.
Fitted with security intercom access, large kitchen benches and cupboards, split system reverse cycle air conditioning and timber-look flooring the comfort & styling of this home is very attractive. Act fast for your chance to secure this one!
Sizes & Rates:
Council: $1,721/a | Water: $1,226/a | Strata: $536/q Admin + $45/q Reserve
Internal: 85sqm | Courtyards: 45sqm | Carbay: 16sqm | Total: 146sqm
Superbly located walking distance to Claisebrook Village as well as the Perth CBD this home presents the very best that inner city living has to offer, with nearby amenities as follows:
- 50m to Wellington Square and closest bus stop
- 300m to closest grocery store and cafes
- 5000m to Royal Street cafes
- 650m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 850m to McIver Train Station
- 1.2km to Perth City Shopping & CBD
- 1.5km to Matagrup Bridge & Swan River
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate and subject to change without notice.