26/101 Murray Street, Perth
LIMITED TIME SALE! ACT QUICKLY!
All offers presented on Thursday 27th August 2020 at 5:00pm. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the END DATE without notice.
- PREMIUM LOCATION, AMAZING BUYING!
- MOVE IN READY! VACANT & ALL FURNITURE INCLUDED
- NO STAMP DUTY, PLUS $2,000 HBAA FOR QUAILIFIED FIRST HOME BUYER
- STRONG RENTAL HISTORY, OVER 6.1% RETURN!
Seize the opportunity to own this immaculate apartment with your desired lifestyle in the heart of the CBD. Located on the 7th floor of the Zenith building overlooking Murray Street, this North facing sunny one bedroom, one bathroom apartment with all furniture and equipment is a must see for all First Home Buyers, downsizers and investors!
The building itself is Located just a quick walk to Perth's famous shopping malls, public transport, RAC Arena and Elizabeth Quay, this property allows easy access to Perth's thriving and vibrant centre. With everything the city has to offer on your doorstep - this apartment should continue to see future demand from both tenants and buyers.
- 1 bedroom 1 bathroom 1 secure car space (stacker)
- 2011 built, 7th level, North Facing sunny aspect
- 46sqm internally
- One of Perth's best residential addresses for investment
- Granite bench tops
- Induction cook top
- European stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate laundry
- High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
- Excellent layout with plenty of cupboard space
- Audio intercom security system
- 18th floor residents swimming pool with views across the city
- Residents gymnasium and sauna
- Metres from Woolworths, Perth Train Station and Swan River
- Myriad of superb shops, cafes, restaurants and more - all seconds away
Rates and Outgoings:
- Council: $1489/a, Water: $1108/a, Strata Levies: $1,139/q (Reserves included)
Located in the heart of the city, Zenith Apartments has one of the best positions in the entire CBD. Local amenities includes:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall with Woolworths and multitudes of shopping options
- 150m to St Georges Terrace CBD
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan Square, the Perth Train Station and busport
- 1km to RAC Arena for international concerts and events
- 2kms to Kings Park
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.