28 / 5 Delhi Street, West Perth
Ideally located 3 bedroom sanctuary presents the perfect investment!
Now here is an impressive alternative to mass-produced apartments, one that has been lovingly upgraded and maintained by the current owner and offering large spaces, a quality build, charming finishes, and an ideal resort lifestyle! This property is located in exciting West Perth and positioned a stroll from Perth City and the Watertown shopping precinct. This apartment presents a great investment at a handsome return of $550 per week with long term tenants until 31/03/2022.
Step through the front door to appreciate the effective floor-plan, artistic lines, architectural cornice, and abundance of windows. Presenting a free-flowing living area, roomy offset kitchen, and sun-filled bedrooms you are sure to want to call this your new home!
- 2001 built and upgraded 'Chelsea at Boas Gardens Estate' executive apartment;
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop;
- French doors separating the living areas from the family bedrooms;
- A quiet position away from the street and with a refreshing poolside outlook;
- Reverse cycle A/C in the living area;
- Master suite with en-suite and balcony access;
- Laundry area included in the family bathroom;
- 5 Star complex facilities including pool and gymnasium;
- Tenanted on a fixed term basis at $550p/w until 31/03/2022.
Sizes and Rates:
Council: $1,783/a | Water: $1,446/a | Strata: $1,135/q
Internal: 97sqm | Balcony: 11sqm | Carbay: 14sqm | Storage: 2sqm | Total: 124sqm
Positioned just minutes walk or by free CAT Bus or train to our bustling Perth City center the area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- 50m to Harold Boas Gardens
- 250m to Watertown
- 300m to City West Train Station
- 300m to the closest bus stop (including Free Green CAT Bus)
- 550m to Gordon Street Garage (Cafe)
- 700m to Perth Arena
- 2kms to Hay Street Shopping Mall
Purchase today before interstate and overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket in West Perth. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.