29/101 Murray Street, Perth
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
TOP REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. More Townhouse than Apartment- 8th & 9th floor
2. Never been lived in and ready to move in immediately
3. Perfect Location & Amazing inner-city lifestyle
This rare multi-level home offers a soothing balance that comes with being unbelievably central, yet tucked away from the rush of Murray Street. Relish the spacious and practical living spaces, two separate North-facing balconies which are bright & airy by day, and relaxed by night. Located just a quick walk to Perth's famous shopping malls, public transport, RAC Arena and Elizabeth Quay, this property allows easy access to Perth's thriving and vibrant centre.
This unique property offers 128sqm of open plan internal living over two floors, with a creative ceiling void that oozes vogue living & helps light bounce throughout. An inspirational and practical design, upstairs you will find the Master Suite complete with walk-in-robe, ensuite & private sunny balcony, the spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robe PLUS an open study area. The third bedroom is positioned downstairs privately & could easily double as a 2nd Master Suite due to its luxurious size & proximity to the main bathroom.
- 2011 built, 8th and 9th floor, North Facing Multi-Level Zenith Apartment
- Ground level has open plan living area, opening out to a large sun-filled entertainer's alfresco
- Full height windows, stacker sliding door
- Practical layout with plenty of storage and cupboard spaces
- Kitchen comes with stone bench tops, Bosch appliances includes Cooktop, oven, rangehood
- 3rd King-size bedroom with built-in robe has easy access to 2nd bathroom
- Separate toilet/powder room, massive separate laundry with wash basin and bench spaces
- Upper level has a Study space
- Master Suite complete with walk-in-robe, ensuite & private sunny balcony
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in robe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Audio intercom security system
- Resident facilities on 18th floor include 20 meter lap pool, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium and sun deck with views across the city & to Optus Stadium
- Two Secure Car Spaces (Car Stacker)
Size and Rates:
- Internal: 128sqm, Balcony: 32sqm, Total: 164sqm
- Council: $1739/a, Water: $1236/a, Strata: $2295/q
Local amenities includes:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall with Woolworths and multitudes of shopping options
- 150m to St Georges Terrace CBD
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan Square, the Perth Train Station and busport
- 1km to RAC Arena for international concerts and events
- 2kms to Kings Park
If you have been searching for a spacious, sun-filled & private sanctuary with a city-central location as your next place of peace or blue-chip investment, then put this quality home on the top of your shortlist for viewing before the ASTUTE city-dwellers & SAVVY property investors do!
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.