29/2 Goderich Street, East Perth
LOW STRATA FEES & ONLY 1 COMMON WALL!
Poised on the quiet, leafy slope of Goderich Street is your calm sanctuary within the prestigious location that is East Perth.
Located a short stroll away from the Queen's Gardens, this apartment sits at the gateway to the best on offer within the CBD and the East End. With the WACA, Claisebrook Cove & the soon-to-be completed Matagarup footbridge all being a short stroll away, your morning walks are soon to be much more picturesque!
Providing generous spaces throughout, one step inside presents a south facing balcony with garden views, an intelligent floor-plan accommodating a functional kitchen, dining & living plus 2 bedrooms, with a spacious walk-in robe to the master bedroom.
Step inside your new home, kick off your shoes then cook something new and extravagant in your spacious kitchen, overlooking the large open-plan living & dining areas. If you don't feel like cooking, you're a gentle stroll to Hay Street for a meal at the Shige Japanese Restaurant, Grill & Chill Indian or Bistro Bellavista on Bennett Street. Follow dinner up with drinks at the trendy Royal On The Waterfront & watch the east-end come alive after dark.
Please note - entrance to the building is located on Forrest Avenue.
- 2nd floor 1982, built City Gardens apartment
- South facing balcony with a calming tree-top outlook
- Functional floor-plan with large kitchen & recessed laundry
- Master Suite with spacious walk-in-robes
- End unit, only 1 common wall!
- Invigorating Queen's gardens close by
- Total strata area of 84sqm, plus 1 car bay (exclusive use)
- Street parking permits available for additional parking (by application, at the discretion of the purchaser)
With the free CAT Bus stop nearby and such a central location, you are never far away from whatever entertainment adventure takes your fancy. Be it exploring the completed Elizabeth Quay Development, or a night out at Fraser's Point, access to endless lifestyle amenities are on offer for one lucky buyer.
Outgoings (approximate, based on FY17/18 figures)
Council: $1322 p/a
Water: $1086 p/a
Strata: $550 p/q