29/34 East Parade, East Perth
BRAND NEW & READY TO OCCUPY!
NOW COMPLETE! DISPLAY APARTMENT READY FOR YOUR INSPECTION!
A rare brand new offering in the sanctuary of Claisebrook Cove village, this European-inspired streetscape is centrally located between the new Optus Stadium and Elizabeth Quay-If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
This North Facing 1 bedroom apartment has an open plan living area with bamboo timber floorboards, opening out to a large entertainer's balcony.
The kitchen comes with gloss white cabinetry, stone benchtops and a dishwasher. Your apartment also enjoys high 2700mm ceilings, keyless electronic entry & intercom system, laminated glazing system with superior acoustic and thermal properties & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning.
The master bedroom includes quality carpets with acoustic underlay, walk-in robe and a private ensuite. The laundry area also comes completes with a washer/dryer.
* Boutique complex of just 70 apartments (now 75% SOLD)
* Open plan living & dining, Bamboo flooring, 2.7m high ceilings, industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing
* Energy efficient lighting, solar panels & commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
* European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
* Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
* Secure keyless entry, BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
* East Bank is now complete and ready to move in
*5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
*5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
*Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station, leave the car securely at home
*1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium for AFL, Cricket & international events
*1.6km to Perth CBD
*250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
*2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
*2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks.
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 for more information and to view the display suite.