3/2 Agnew Way, Subiaco
Renovated two-level stunner in the heart of Subiaco!
Positioned securely in the vibrant heart of Subiaco is this magnificently presented two-level designer residence that has just been renovated! Complete with quality finishes, an open-plan design and a large entertainer's balcony, this sensational apartment enjoys all of central Subiaco's amazing lifestyles as well as the benefits of being part of a boutique complex, such as lower strata fees (only $992/q and including Admin, Reserve & Special Levy). This property may be the this season's best buying opportunity in our popular Western Suburbs. Become part of this exclusive community and enjoy the finest example of well presented, lock-up-and-leave living.
This meticulously upgraded open-plan home features a free-flowing lounge, kitchen and dining area, reverse cycle air conditioning, beautiful feature sliding doors, newly installed crushed marble flooring, feature stair case, soaring ceiling heights complete with recessed LED downlights, gourmet chef's kitchen with stylish Schweigen appliances, in-line water filter, lavish island and stone bench-tops. Connect perfectly from your kitchen, lounge and dining through the large glass sliding door to the ultimate entertainer's balcony with district views to create a perfect ambience for dinner parties and weekend BBQ's.
The spacious Main Bedroom provides built-in mirrored wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. The delightful second bedroom is airy and comes with its own built-in-wardrobe as well as air conditioning. The two chic bathrooms are refreshing being perfectly tiled and spacious and includes a bath tub. Instantaneous Steibel Eltron electric hot water will ensure that your showers are long and comfortable. And the separate internal laundry is nicely tucked away on the main living floor and designed to make laundry that little bit easier.
This deluxe residence provides one savvy buyer with an affordable gateway to a lifestyle that few locations can provide. Centrally located you are only a short stroll to local cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, parks, hospitals, trains and buses and just a few minutes' drive into our vibrant city centre and Western Suburbs beaches. The location certainly ticks every box!
- Stylishly renovated two level, top floor apartment in the dynamic heart of Subiaco
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen space with adjoining entertainer's balcony
- Recessed designer LED lighting, lavish kitchen appliances and stone benchtops
- Newly installed crushed marble flooring
- Secure intercom access, gated undercover parking bay and 2sqm external storage room on the same floor as the apartment
- Built in mirrored wardrobes in bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living, Main Bedroom and 2nd Bedroom
- NBN ready (fiber to the premises)
- Fully equipped gymnasium in complex
- Approx. 500m to Subiaco Train and Bus Station
- Approx. 500m to Jus Burgers and Subi Centro
- Approx. 550m to Coles and Target Subiaco
- Approx. 550m to Lords Recreation Centre
- Approx. 650m to Coles West Leederville
- Approx. 800m to St John of God Hospital
- Approx. 1.2km to Bob Hawke College
- Approx. 1.8km to Perth Modern School
Size and Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 115sqm, Balcony: 11sqm, Storage: 2sqm, Car Bay 13sqm, Total: 141sqm
Council: $2,656/a | Water: $1,486/a | Strata: $992/q (Inc: Admin, Reserve & Special Levy)
Purchase today before interstate and overseas investor interest rises in 2021 for this popular pocket of Subiaco. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings/rates are estimated and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.