3/52-56 Goderich Street, East Perth
BOUTIQUE LIVING AT THE STAMFORD This welcoming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property located in a quiet pocket of East Perth, boasts a spacious open plan living area that opens out to one of 2 good size balconies. With a North-East orientation from the first balcony, and North-West from the second, the apartment enjoys plenty of natural light. With only 1 common wall and situated on the ground floor of The Stamford Apartments, a 1997 built complex with only 4 apartments per floor, this quiet and private home has been beautifully maintained by the owner-occupier.
The spacious, wrap-around kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space, a handy breakfast bar, walk-in pantry & electric cooktop. The kitchen looks out across the spacious living area with timber floors and 2.5m high ceilings! The hallway is well utilised and hides a separate linen closet and European style laundry.
Moving through the hallway, you will find your private retreat of a master bedroom featuring a large built in robe, designer touches by the home owner and a private ensuite. The apartment also enjoys a 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a 3rd bedroom or study with dual entry. Both minor bedrooms are well serviced by the 2nd bathroom with shower and 2nd WC.
On weekends leave your car behind and stroll for a latte, cricket at the WACA or a bike ride around the Swan River. By night choose from the finest of restaurants, which are a walk or free CAT bus ride away. So too is local shopping, King Street boutiques, all that Elizabeth Quay has to offer and the future Waterbank Marina development with the footbridge to exciting Crown Burswood and the new Stadium.
- Modern, boutique apartment complex
- Spacious open plan living area & high ceilings
- Large master bedroom with private ensuite
- 2x North-facing balconies with bedroom & living access
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, upgraded GPO's & light switches, stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry
- Separate European style laundry area with clothes dryer
- Reverse cycle split system A/C to all rooms
- Walking distance to free CAT bus service
- Walking distance to the Swan River, Gloucester Park, Langley Park, the WACA and the new Optus stadium via the nearly completed footbridge
- Permit parking available for a second car
- 89sqm internal living, 14 + 11sqm of balconies = 114sqm total strata area
Council Rates: $1413pa
Water Rates: 1207pa
Strata Fees: $1141pq