3 Matisse Street, Ashby
Nestled high in a sought after whisper-quiet location and surrounded by friendly neighbours and a host of important everyday amenities, this delightful family inspired 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home on 604sqm block offers magnificent living and entertaining options, including a dream outdoor alfresco area, secure lawned play area for the children or fur babies and a discreet rear 6mx5m powered workshop with rollerdoor and LED striplighting offering any tradesman/handyman his own private retreat.
Inside offers a welcoming and elegantly presented family entertainer with family/meals, games and separate theatre. Enter directly from the secure garage with sensor LED striplighting through the shoppers entrance into the delightful kitchen dishwasher, double sink, gas cook top, wall oven, range hood, large walk-in pantry and breakfast bar overlooking the large meals, family and activity areas and offering direct access through sliding doors to the covered alfresco areas with raised garden bed.
A welcoming front entrance leads you into the front wing of the home with theatre/lounge room separated by double french doors opposite the large master bedroom with parents' retreat, walk-in robe and tiled ensuite.
The hallway from the family room leads to the three remaining rear carpeted bedrooms, all with built in robes and blinds and sharing the master bathroom with shower, bath and vanity. A separate toilet from the laundry also offering more storage and shelving. A huge separate storeroom off the hallway offers the perfect space to store bulky items or children's toys.
The house has been freshly painted throughout in neutral tones and the gardens renewed, with attention to detail being spent on upgrading lighting, sensor switches, extra power points, TV points, window tinting, security system and solar panels installed to provide power savings with the maximum rebate.
This home offers value to young families and investors looking for the complete package with nothing more to spend.
Located close to public and private schools, parklands, public transport, supermarkets, Drovers Centre, Botanic Golf, Ashby Bistro, and only minutes to Currambine Train Station, Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, Wanneroo Shopping Centre and Mitchell Freeway.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 carpeted bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master suite with parents' retreat, walk-in-robe and modern ensuite
• BIR to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• Carpeted lounge/theatre with extra power points and TV point
• Neutral tiles to hallways, kitchen, meals/family and activity room
• Shoppers entrance to kitchen from garage
• LED downlights throughout
• Blinds throughout
• Sliding door access from Activity and Meals areas opening to stunning alfresco entertaining space
• 6mx5m Powered Workshop with rollerdoor and personal door access
• Double lock-up garage with remote control and rear access
• LED strip lighting to garage and workshop
• Extra parking space for trailer
• 4 x TV points in total
• Solar roof panels providing maximum rebate
• Freshly painted throughout
• Neutral dcor
• New lawn and gardens
• 608sqm block (approx.
• Close to schools, public transport, Currambine Train Station, Mitchell Freeway, Drovers Centre, Botanic Golf, Supermarkets, Joondalup Shopping Centre