30/28 Goodwood Parade, Burswood
Shut the front door - Rented for $460 per week and with city views in sought after Burswood!
Act fast to view this lovingly maintained Burswood peninsula apartment! All the finishing touches have been done for you so you can buy now and enjoy the great rental return of $460 per week until 19/01/2020 and have space for 2 cars, while being situated this close to the city. It is so close you feel like you can reach out and grab the towers!
Features of this property include:
- 2013 built, 6th floor North/West facing Origin Apartment
- Plenty of natural sunlight throughout
- Amazing views of the Optus Stadium, Matagarup Bridge, Crown Casino and the natural wonders of the Swan River with the leafy green surrounds
- Large open plan living area
- Modern kitchen
- Master walk-in-wardrobe
- Large balcony to enjoy
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Parking for 2 cars (car stacker system)
- Complex swimming pool, gym and lounge
Sizes and Rates:
Internal: 78sqm, Balcony: 12sqm, Car Stackers: 28sqm, Store Room: 4sqm, Total: 122sqm
Council: $2,202/a, Water: $1,213/a, Strata: $1,523/q (Including Reserve)
Not only will you enjoy some of the best views Perth has on offer you can also enjoy the perks of the local area, such as:
- Approx. 450m to Blasta Brewing Co
- Approx. 750m to Burswood Train Station
- Approx. 1.3km to Crown Casino
- Approx. 1.8km to Belmont Race Course
- Approx. 1.9km to Optus Stadium
- Approx. 5.0km to Perth 6000
- UberEats available at the address
Burswood peninsula is a small gem in the City of Victoria Park, nestled next to the Swan River and the delights of the Crown Casino, whilst still being just 5km from the Perth CBD.
Suitable for a downsizer, an upgrader, an investor, a young couple and savvy city dwellers we recommend you be very quick for your opportunity to secure this stunning apartment!
Contact Exclusive Selling Agents Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or Tama MacFater on 0406 282 184 for your inspection of this fantastic lifestyle today.
DISCLAIMER: All sizes are approximate and buyers are to rely on their own measurements when on site. All distances are approximate and estimated by Google Maps.