30/7-9 Bennett Street, East Perth
SPACIOUS LIVING, RIVER VIEWS & A CENTRAL LOCATION
Immaculately maintained and perfectly presented, this spacious apartment will suit owner occupiers and investors alike. With its perfect location, steps from the Swan River and Perth CBD, you can move in right away and enjoy a connected city lifestyle, or take advantage of the excellent rental potential and rent it out.
This light and airy apartment provides ample open plan living space, a well equipped kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space, stone bench-tops, and river views from your balcony! Call for your private inspection today!
- Level 6, East facing in the 2002 built Braxton apartments
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite with corner spa bath
- Huge open plan kitchen/dining/living area with split system air conditioning
- Large functional kitchen with stone bench-tops & stainless-steel appliances
- Brand new roller blinds to living & both bedrooms
- Good sized balcony with river outlook
- Fantastic location with parklands, cafes and river within metres
- Secure remote access & CCTV for your peace of mind
- Rooftop swimming pool, spa, BBQ & entertaining area, gym and sauna with Swan River views
- Internal: 85sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Store room: 6sqm, Car bay: 13sqm, Total: 109sqm
Take an evening stroll or a weekend ride along the banks of the Swan River, walk with friends through the lush Queens Gardens or wander down to the beautiful Claisebrook Cove for dinner or a coffee. Catch a free bus down the Terrace to enjoy world class shopping in the malls and King Street or explore one of the many of small lane-way bars and restaurants that are only minutes away from your inner city abode.
Council rates: $1,753 p/a
Water rates: $1,253 p/a
Strata levy: $1,060 p/q
Reserve levy: $117 p/q