301 Cape Street, Yokine
Duplex sized block
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to secure a development block in the growing suburb of Yokine.
Potential for retain and build or just demolish and build two houses (subject to council approval).
Offered for the first time to the market, this property has a wide frontage of 20.2m and total land size of 809sqm zoned R30 with a bonus rented 2x1 house.
Highlights of the location:
- Easy access to the city and freeway
- Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, Wordsworth Reserve and WA Golf Club are easily accessible
- Within 15 minutes drive to Scarborough Beach
- Dog Swamp Shopping Centre a few minutes away
- Public transport along Wanneroo Road and Flinders Street offer buses straight to the city
- Yokine Primary School and Carmel Primary School are close by
- Close to Edith Cowan University
- Innaloo Shopping Centre and IKEA are only 8 minutes away in off-peak traffic conditions
- Morley Galleria Shopping Centre is only a 10 minutes drive
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre is only 12 minutes away
- Stirling Train Station is 6 minutes away
Land of this size are in short supply in the highly demanded suburb of Yokine, so do not miss out on this rare opportunity to build your dream in a perfect locale!! All enquiries welcome - call Allen or Kennie for a private viewing of this premium development property.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. Any floorplans provided are for illustrative purposes, may not be accurate and are to be used as a guide only (not to scale). All rates/outgoings are estimated and subject to change at all times without notice. The Agent does not guarantee the accuracy of information in this document nor accept responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects.