306/251 Hay Street, East Perth
SOLD BY CHERRY LI
ATTENTION FIRST HOME BUYERS & INVESTORS!
*IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address for all opens and inspections. Attendees will need to abide by all health and safety protocols as requested. Virtual inspections can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance.*
Situated on the 3rd floor of the Quattro complex, this uber chic apartment is a haven of contemporary comfort. Features are endless including high ceilings & 75 square meters of living.
The complex is situated only a short stroll to the Queens Gardens, the Claisebrook Cove & a leisurely cat bus ride down to the Murray & Hay St Mall.
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of everything the Perth City lifestyle has to offer as well as resort style facilities. Viewing will not disappoint!
Features include, but not limited to:
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Situated on level 3
- Galley style kitchen with glass splashbacks, pull out pantry
- Stainless steel appliances, including rangehood, oven & dishwasher recess
- European laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Stylish bathroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the main living area
- Built in robes
- Rooftop pool, gym, sauna & BBQ area
- Vacant possession available - ready to move in or rent out!
- Internal: 67sqm; Balcony: 8sqm; Total: 75sqm
- Italian restaurant at the bottom of the complex
- CAT bus stop right out front
- Royal Perth Hospital, Perth Mint, Post office, supermarkets, restaurants , cafes & bars all in close proximity
- Located in the heart of vibrant East Perth
- Short walk to Langley Park and to the rivers
- Enjoy the city life with all the benefit
Come and secure your new home today! Conveniently located on Hay Street in East Perth, Quattro Apartments is a sought after residential address'. Local amenities include:
* 195m to Perth Mint
* 652m to Langley Park
* 810m to Royal Perth Hospital
* 931m to WACA
* 1.2m to Gloucester Park
* 1.2km to Perth CBD
* 1.7km to The Point
* 1.6km to Elizabeth Quay
* 2.8km to Kings Park
Council Rates: $1624 p/y
Water Rates: $1168 p/y
Strata Levies: $777 p/q
Call CHERRY 0400833706 today for your private inspection.