33 Baldock Street, Bentley
Calling All Investors & Developers!
Located directly opposite the stunning Wyong Reserve, well-serviced by public transport and close to Curtin University, Waterford Plaza, and Westfield Carousel - this is an investment opportunity you won't want to miss.
Situated on an attractive 714 sqm block, with a frontage of 26.3m - this property has recently been re-zoned R80 and is ideal for investors looking to develop multi-level apartments.
If you're in no rush, the charming older home is very livable whilst you get your plans together to develop down the track - you can either reside in it yourself or rent it out until you're ready to take the next step.
• Great-sized block primed for development
• Park-side location
• Bus stop just steps away from your home
• Well maintained older home
• Three great-sized bedrooms
• Bore located on the property
• Spacious living area
• Well maintained front garden
• Plenty of parking available at the property
Nearby amenities include:
- Approx. 4m to Wyong Reserve
- Approx. 100m to the closest bus stop
- Approx. 130m to Bentley Primary School
- Approx. 1.9km to Spudshed Bentley
- Approx. 2.2km to Curtin University
- Approx. 2.4km to Canning River
- Approx. 2.7km to Westfield Carousel
- Approx. 3km to Waterford Plaza
- Approx. 13.3km to Perth CBD
Sizes & Rates:
Land Area: 714sqm
Council: $1,438/a | Water: $903/a
Contact Exclusive Selling agents Michael Adams (0408 202 081) and Kennie Chung (0433 575 307) to arrange your private inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site.