36/20 Dean Street, Claremont
Functionality meets aesthetic
Recently renovated by an Architect and Interior Designer, this 3rd-floor Apartment comes with an injection of personality and subtle flair.
A designer's overhaul which focused on lifestyle and functionality capitalises on the open-plan space by enhancing natural light, capturing expansive views and creating a space to entertain or simply relax.
- Open plan kitchen area with built-in bench seating to maximize storage & function;
- Newly installed, stacking doors to connect the living area and balcony seamlessly. A great way to add space to your entertaining area;
- Stone worktops throughout;
- Integrated dishwasher & pyroelectric oven;
- Feature lighting throughout living area and bedrooms;
- New floor boards throughout;
- Window treatments throughout;
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in fully fitted wardrobe;
- Second bedroom with built-in robe;
- Secure complex with intercom system directly to your mobile for convenience;
- Common pool, drying area, BBQ, bike shed & lush open gardens;
- Gated carbay (Exclusive use).
- Live-in caretaker;
- Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom;
- Easy access to Swanbourne caf strip & Claremont quarter & Cottesloe beach;
- Secure parking space.
Sizes & Rates:
Total living: 86sqm (Approx.)
Council: $1,573/a, Water: $892/a, Strata: $1,027/q (inc water usage).