36/20 Dean Street, Claremont
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - PROPERTY UNDER OFFER
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to arrangement of their viewing and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
Recently renovated by an Architect and Interior Designer, this 3rd-floor Apartment comes with an injection of personality and subtle flair.
A designer's overhaul which focused on lifestyle and functionality capitalises on the open-plan space by enhancing natural light, capturing expansive views and creating a space to entertain or simply relax.
- Open plan kitchen area with built-in bench seating to maximize storage & function;
- Newly installed, stacking doors to connect the living area and balcony seamlessly. A great way to add space to your entertaining area;
- Stone worktops throughout;
- Integrated dishwasher & pyroelectric oven;
- Feature lighting throughout living area and bedrooms;
- New floor boards throughout;
- Window treatments throughout;
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in fully fitted wardrobe;
- Second bedroom with built-in robe;
- Secure complex with intercom system directly to your mobile for convenience;
- Common pool, drying area, BBQ, bike shed & lush open gardens;
- Gated car bay (Exclusive use).
- Live-in caretaker;
- Air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom;
- Easy access to Swanbourne caf strip & Claremont quarter & Cottesloe beach;
- Secure parking space.
Sizes & Rates:
Total living: 86sqm (Approx.)
Council: $1,573/a, Water: $892/a, Strata: $1,027/q (inc water usage).