39/193 Hay Street, East Perth
NEST OR INVEST | MUST BE SOLD, DON'T MISS OUT!
Must be sold , all reasonable offers considered, Call Joel on 0488 242 283 for your private inspection!
Welcome to the Alderney on Hay Apartments. This apartment features a well-planned layout, 2 large bedrooms with built in robes, a spacious open plan living & dining area, modern kitchen with quality appliances, air-conditioning to all rooms, audio security intercom system, one stylish bathroom with separate toilet, large laundry adjacent to the kitchen, and a South facing balcony. The complex also includes spacious communal facilities, including an indoor pool, spa, timber lined sauna and a well-equipped gymnasium.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of the city, being only a short stroll to the Queens Gardens and Claisebrook Cove, the Daily Eats cafe on the ground floor, and plenty of amenity in the local area. Top it off with the free cat bus right on your doorstep, and you will be hard pressed to find better value in the current market!
The Alderney Apartments feature both short and long term zoned properties, providing the flexibility to either move in or lease out however you see fit, making it a portfolio gem for the savvy investor and astute owner-occupier alike!
- Level 4, facing South in the 2000 built "Alderney on Hay"
- Move in or rent out straight away with vacant possession available
- Option to purchase fully furnished & equipped
- A well laid floor plan with a spacious living area and adjoining balcony
- 2 bedrooms, both with BIR, 1 bathroom with separate toilet, large separate laundry off the kitchen
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning to living and both bedrooms (a rarity at this price)!
- Secure complex with CCTV, remote access & audio intercom security
- Indoor pool, spa, well equipped gymnasium and timber lined sauna
- Multiple cafe's, restaurants and amenities right on your doorstep
- Short walk or ride on the free CAT bus to the Perth CBD, Foreshore, Shops, and more
- 70m2 Internal, 10m2 Balcony, 15m2 Car Bay, 95m2 Total.
- Council Rates: $1,434 p/a
- Water Rates: $1,383 p/a
- Strata Levies (including reserve): $1,500.18 p/q