39 The Circus, Burswood
MASTER PLANNED LUXURY
Set amongst the picturesque locale of The Peninsula, this premium home awaits for one lucky buyer. Sprawled across 3 levels of spacious luxury, 39 The Circus will satisfy the requirements of the most discerning occupant.
A premium home within a master-planned urban oasis, The Peninsula encompasses a diverse mix of luxurious homes and apartments, set amongst beautifully landscaped parks & gardens, the Three B's bar & bistro and the 23 Circus Cafe. Its unique location on the city's doorstep within walking distance of the iconic Swan River, several of Australia's finest dining options, world class entertainment and the Optus Stadium, puts The Peninsula in a class of its own.
The spacious and well designed kitchen incorporates stone bench tops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample work space, gloss cabinetry and timeless styling.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a separate powder room, 3 large living areas, 3 balconies and a rear courtyard, you won't be short on entertaining space. The sun-filled master suite benefits from the full height sliding glass doors, a private top-floor balcony and a view overlooking the central Burswood park. The three additional bedrooms feature built in wardrobes with access to the top floor bathroom or the ground floor semi-ensuite.
Ground Floor features:
- 58sqm internally, 32sqm rear courtyard with direct access to common areas (pool & BBQ area)
- Spacious secondary living area or home office
- Double size bedroom at the rear with semi-esnuite
Level 1 features:
- 76sqm internally, 13sqm main balcony from living area and 4sqm rear balcony from kitchen/dining
- Spacious chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone bench tops
- Large dining area with rear balcony overlooking the pool area
Level 2 features:
- 67sqm internally, 15sqm private balcony from master bedroom
- Spacious master suite and private ensuite
- 2 double sized bedrooms with BIR
- Third bathroom and separate laundry
Other features include:
- Leased un-furnished for $850p/w until 02/02/2020
- 2 secure car bays (side by side) with direct access from ground floor stairwell.
- Access to the building's pool, BBQ and entertaining area.
- Under stairwell storage.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Security alarm system for your peace of mind.
- Audio visual intercom system.
- Multiple TV, Foxtel and data outlets.
Council Rates: $3,580 p/a
Water Rates: $1,430 p/a
Strata Levy: $1,668.45 p/q
Reserve Levy: $292.15 p/q