39 The Circus, Burswood
* IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All buyers will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entering the property and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms, please refrain from attendance. All our properties are a 'no touch' zone. "Virtual inspections" can be arranged at request, please contact the agent for more information. *
PREMIUM LIVING ON THE PARK
BEST VALUE TOWNHOUSE ON THE PENINSULA
VACANT POSSESSION AVAILABLE, MOVE IN OR LEASE OUT STRAIGHT AWAY
MUST BE SOLD, CALL JOEL (0488 242 283) FOR YOUR PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY
Set amongst the picturesque locale of The Peninsula, Burswood, this premium home awaits for one lucky buyer. Sprawled across 3 levels of spacious luxury, 39 The Circus will satisfy the requirements of the most discerning occupant.
A premium home within a master-planned urban oasis, The Peninsula encompasses a diverse mix of luxurious homes and apartments with beautifully landscaped parks & gardens, the Three B's bar & bistro and the 23 Circus Cafe. Its unique location on the city's doorstep within walking distance of the iconic Swan River, several of Australia's finest dining options & world class entertainment at Crown Metropol and the Optus Stadium, puts The Peninsula in a class of its own.
The spacious and well designed kitchen incorporates stone bench tops, gas cooking, brand-new dishwasher, ample work space, gloss cabinetry and timeless styling.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus a separate powder room, a large living area & home office/second living, 3 balconies and a rear courtyard, you won't be short on entertaining space. The sun-filled master suite benefits from the full height sliding glass doors, a private top-floor balcony and a view overlooking the central Burswood park. The three additional bedrooms feature built in wardrobes with access to either the top floor bathroom or the ground floor semi-ensuite (for bedroom 4/quest bed).
Ground Floor features:
- 58sqm internal, 32sqm rear courtyard with direct access to common areas (heated pool & BBQ, brand-new Gym & central garden area)
- Spacious secondary living area or versatile home office
- Queen-Sized guest bedroom/teenage retreat at the rear with BIR & semi-ensuite
Level 1 features:
- 76sqm internal, 13sqm main balcony from living area and 4sqm rear balcony from kitchen/dining
- Spacious chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and stone bench tops
- Large main dining area with rear balcony overlooking the pool/central garden
Level 2 features:
- 67sqm internal, 15sqm private balcony from master bedroom
- Spacious, King-Sized master suite and private ensuite
- 2 King-Sized bedrooms, each with BIR
- Third bathroom and separate laundry
Other features include:
- 2 secure car bays (side by side) with direct access from ground floor stairwell.
- Access to the building's heated pool, BBQ, gym and central garden/entertaining area.
- Convenient under-stairwell storage.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Security alarm system for your peace of mind.
- Audio visual intercom system.
- Multiple TV, Foxtel and data outlets.
Council Rates: $3,580 p/a
Water Rates: $1,430 p/a
Strata Levy: $1,668.45 p/q
Reserve Levy: $292.13 p/q