3D/1303 Hay Street, West Perth
Perfectly presented sanctuary on the Hay Street cafe strip!
Where else can you find such a well-priced, well presented and perfectly located West Perth executive apartment that comes complete with a large entertaining balcony with relaxing district views, a large Master Bedroom plus 2nd bedroom/study, secure car bay, car park level storage PLUS communal gymnasium, swimming pool and BBQ entertaining deck? The answer is Apartment 3D in the sought-after West One Apartments! Be quick as apartments like this do not last long on the market.
The lifestyle of this highly sought-after lock-up-and-leave sanctuary is second to none with many popular restaurants, cafes and bars being just footsteps away as well as lush Kings Park and nearby freeway access being just minutes away.
1. 3rd Floor South facing 2007 built and well maintained 'West One' apartment
2. Currently leased and becoming vacant on 31/01/2020
3. Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
4. LARGE 11sqm balcony
5. Stone benches, stainless steel appliances and quality cabinetry
6. Secure car bay and car park level storage
7. Complex gymnasium, pool and BBQ entertaining deck
8. Great location with cafes, restaurants, shops and public transport within walking distance
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Internal: 69sqm, Balcony: 11sqm, Store: 3sqm, Carbay: 18sqm, Total: 103sqm
Council: $1,586/a, Water: $1,145/a, Strata: $956/q (Inc. Admin, Reserve, Lift & Special Amenities Levy)
Located in dynamic West Perth you will have many fantastic amenities close to home, including:
- Footsteps to an array of cafes and shops
- 100m to free Red CAT bus stop
- 800m to Kings Park, walking & cycle trails
- 850m to City West Train Station
- 900m to Gordon Street Garage & Watertown Outlet Shopping
- 1.1km to Perth City
- 1.4km to Perth Arena - Home to international performances & sport
- 1.6km to King Street boutique shopping
- 1.8km to Hay Street & Murray Street Malls
- 2.2km to Elizabeth Quay
DISCLAIMER: All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are approximate/estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All outgoings are approximate/estimated and are subject to change at all times without notice.