4/3 Homelea Court, Rivervale
LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!
This is one very unique apartment! Located on the 1st floor but enjoying a MASSIVE 138sqm courtyard, you can bring your dog- he will love the space!
The apartment presents like new, with a spacious open plan living and dining area flowing out your huge outdoor entertaining courtyard. The kitchen is well appointed with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & filtered water tap. The stone benchtops provide a handy breakfast bar for busy mornings, or afternoon catch ups.
Given Perth's spectacular weather, you will likely spend most of your time in your oversized backyard. With an undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining, you can have friends over to enjoy the pool and then sunbake in privacy in the north facing courtyard.
This one of a kind apartment features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a secure basement car bay, separate storage room and an exclusive huge 138sqm easy care courtyard with artificial turf- no need for lawn mowing!
The master bedroom includes built-in robe and ensuite, and the 2nd bedroom has good access to the 2nd bathroom and laundry.
From your home in Spring View Towers Apartments, you will be able to enjoy the inner city lifestyle just 5km to the Perth city, and still enjoy resort style facilities of home including a fully equipped gymnasium, solar heated pool, sauna, resident lounge and kitchen & BBQ facilities available for your use.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Both bedrooms have built in robes
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom with bath and laundry
* Second bedroom has access to the backyard, which is very convenient for your child or guests
* Built in linen cupboard
* Large courtyard area, with artificial lawn, 2 access points via sliding doors
* 3x split system reverse cycle air conditioners
* Security parking
* Separate storage in the basement
* Intercom and 24/7 security
* Currently rented for $415 per week
* Internal: 80sqm, Land: 138sqm, Store: 3sqm, Car: 14sqm, Total: 235sqm
CLOSE TO HOME:
*400m to parkland and Swan River walking & cycle path
*1km to Burswood Train Station
*1.1km to Empire Bar & Bistro
*1.5km to Optus Stadium for international events & footy!
*1.7km to Crown Entertainment Precinct
*2.5km to Victoria Park cafe strip with restaurants and shopping malls
*4km to Belmont Forum with specialty stores, cafes & cinema
*5km to Perth CBD
*6km to Perth Airport
Council Rates: $1,576.24 p.y
Water Rates: $1,101.75 p/y
Strata fees: $ 925.29 p/q
For more information, or to book your inspection today, call CHERRY LI on 0400 833 706