4/67 Brewer Street, Perth
END DATE SALE- SPACIOUS & UNIQUE ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY
All offers presented on Thursday 23rd July at 5:00pm. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the END DATE without notice.
- MASSIVE 68SQM INTERNAL LIVING, ONE BEDROOM PLUS STUDY
- PRIVATE AND SECURE, CORNER POSITION WITH ONLY ONE SMALL COMMON WALL
- DOWNSIZER'S DELIGHT, ABUNDANT STORAGE AND EASY MAINTANANCE
- FREE STAMP DUTY AND $2,000(HBAA) FOR QUALIFIED FIRST HOME BUYER
Welcome to your excellent new home in the inner city! With exceptional finishes throughout, this unique and private one bedroom apartment merges contemporary design with spacious internal living. The generous bedroom with own ensuite and walk in robes opens out to a big North facing sunny balcony. Open plan layout with living, dining and kitchen space, plus a separate study- and there is only ONE common wall.
High 2900mm ceilings, bamboo flooring, stone benchtops and laminated glazing are just some of the stunning features throughout the property, along with stainless steel appliances and soft closing cabinets in the kitchen. The apartment adopts the buildings smart features such as the solar passive design, energy efficient lighting and appliances.
The boutique Depot Apartment complex comprises only 35 apartments. Privately located in a quiet street and a convenient location means you're walking distance from Perth CBD, shops and markets in Northbridge and Highgate, and the lifestyle on offer in Mt Lawley and East Perth.
- 2016 built, 1st floor "Depot by Psaros" apartment, one bedroom plus study
- Massive 68sqm internal living area
- Open plan living, dining area opens out to North facing sunny balcony with tree lined street views
- Well-appointed kitchen with European appliances, tiled splashback, stone benchtops, 1000mm fridge recess, double wash basins and soft closing cupboards and cabinets
- Smeg dishwasher, Ariston washer/dryer included
- King size bedroom with walk-in robe and own ensuite, laminated glass sliding door opens out to balcony
- Sun-filled separate study
- Corner position, only one small common wall
- High 2900mm ceilings and bamboo flooring in the living, dining and kitchen area.
- Two reverse cycle air conditioners, one in living and the other in bedroom
- Keyless entry to apartment
- One car stacker
- Solar hot water (gas boosted)
- Energy efficient lighting
- NBN ready
- Boutique complex, only 35 apartments and communal garden
Sizes and Rates:
- Internal 68sqm, Balcony 17sqm, Store 4sqm; Total 89sqm
- Council: $1451/a, Water: $1099/q, Strata Levies: $694/q
- 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
- 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym and more
- Free Transit Zone in to CBD, bus stop at your doorstep.
- 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
- 750m to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
- 1.6km to Perth CBD
- 4km to Crown Resort and Entertainment complex
Please call Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.