4/89 Aberdeen Street, Northbridge
PRIME POSITION WITH SPACIOUS GARDEN COURTYARD
Located on the 3rd floor within the Velo apartment building, in the cultural centre of Perth, lies this stylish apartment that is surely an entertaining gem. Featuring a spacious, 26sqm courtyard with wrap around garden beds and large double glazed sliding doors to connect it with the the living & dining areas, on the night's you don't go out, you will surely be spending those evenings enjoying the outside amenity.
When the mood takes you, situated right on your doorstep is the finest mix of diverse dining, rich nightlife and a plethora of culture and entertainment. You will never be short of options for a new evening adventure, or weekend culinary getaway!
As an added bonus, you can leave your car in your secured car bay and take advantage of the free CAT buses at your doorstep to explore the City, Northbridge Cultural Life and plenty of other nearby amenities!
- 3rd floor, North facing in the 2016 built Velo apartments
- Chic finishing touches throughout, including timber flooring to living areas, full height tiling to bathrooms and large double glazed doors/windows for plenty of natural light
- Mirrored glass splash-back to kitchen, matte black designer tap-wear throughout
- Integrated dishwasher to kitchen, combination washer/dryer included to laundry
- Split system, reverse cycle air-conditioning to living and master bedroom
- Wireless ceiling fan to living area
- Audio/visual intercom to apartment and remote entry to building/elevators
- Internal: 64sqm, Courtyard: 22sqm, Car Bay: 19sqm, Store Room: 3sqm, Total: 108sqm
In walking distance you will find:
- Famous Perth gourmet shops including Re Store, Torre Butcher & Corica's Pastries
- A smorgasbord of international cuisines & restaurants
- Fantastic bars, pubs, clubs and even a local brewery!
- North Metro TAFE & the State Library
- Perth Cultural Centre, State Theatre, Art Gallery & WA Museum
- Perth Train Station, easy access to Mitchell & Graham Farmer Freeway
- RAC Arena for international concerts & basketball
- New pedestrian access into the CBD
Council rates: $1,753p/a
Water rates: $1,253p/a
Strata levy: $774p/q
Reserve levy: $47p/q
Don't wait, call today for your private inspection of this gorgeous apartment!