4 / 98 Wattle Street, Tuart Hill
White, bright and ready to delight! Private and secure rear positioned townhouse
THIS WILL SELL QUICK - The Ultimate Tuart Hill Townhouse!
Get in quickly for your chance to snap up this blue chip townhouse at a very keen price point in 2021! Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection.
This well presented and very charming double-storey home provides one astute property purchaser with a prized opportunity to buy a sought-after piece of Tuart Hill real estate, complete with VERY LOW STRATA FEES ($259pq), and the following features and benefits:
1. A dynamic and central location to enjoy
2. Large open spaces inside and out for living, relaxing and entertaining, including 61sqm of private courtyard space
3. Freshly painted and upgraded for the new owner to immediately enjoy
4. Remote controlled front driveway gate for extra security and privacy plus private garage and second car bay
5. Ducted evaporative air conditioning
6. Very low maintenance with paved external areas and artificial grass
7. High ceilings and stretched windows throughout
This home is located in a secure and well presented complex of just 7 homes within the highly sought after residential pocket of Wattle Street, perfectly positioned minutes drive to Main Street restaurants and Wanneroo Road shopping. Be the fortunate buyer to secure this comfortable home and enjoy the private and quiet rear position well away from street activity as well as the open plan indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces.
Entertaining in this property is an absolute dream with 61sqm of rear courtyard space to enjoy! Upon entering the home you will find a well-appointed kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and bench space as well as a gas cook-top, dishwasher and pantry. Your dining space opens out to the courtyard perfect for those summer barbecues and late evening soirees that we all love so much.
Ready with 3 large upstairs bedrooms, a ROOMY family bathroom and separate downstairs laundry and toilet you will not need to compromise on space and lifestyle when you call 4/98 Wattle Street your home.
Sizes and Rates (Approximate):
Internal (Inc. Garage): 147sqm, Courtyard: 61sqm, Car Bay: 16sqm, Total: 224sqm
Council: $1,454/a, Water: $1,067/a, Strata: $259/q
Conveniently located this home is within easy reach of freeway access, just minutes from local buses along with being within 15 minutes drive from three great shopping centres being Karrinyup, Innaloo and Dog Swamp. If you feel like a coffee or a bite to eat simply head down to the Mount Hawthorn coffee and restaurant strip, Wanneroo Road or popular Main Street. Local amenities include:
- 600m to closest park (Robinson Reserve)
- 800m to a plethora of food options on Main Street
- 1.4km to Tuart Hill Primary School
- 1.4km to Tuart College
- 2.2km to The West Australian Golf Club
- 2.6km to Wanneroo Road international eateries
- 2.8km to Dog Swamp shopping
- 3.5km to the Osborne Park commercial and retail shopping hubs
- 4.7km to Oxford Street, Mount Hawthorn cafes
- 7.1km to The Galleria
- 8.5km to the Perth CBD
With all of this on offer who wouldn't want to call Tuart Hill home? This is a suburb growing in popularity that is perfect for a first home buyer, young family, down-sizer or an investor. So get in quick while you can! Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 for your private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. All rates/outgoings provided are approximate/estimated and subject to change without notice.