4 Moran Street, Embleton
Another Under Offer by Leon Siew
Under Offer by Leon Siew
When only the best will do without compromising size, this family home has everything you need except the butler! You will be in awe by the sheer elegance and size that this home offers!
Big Family? Elderly Parents? Teenagers want their own space?
This home caters for all scenarios, with 4 big bedrooms, 3 spacious bathrooms on a low maintenance 471sqm block!
The open plan living and dining space opens onto a large timber decked alfresco entertaining area that becomes your private sanctuary. Or stay in and snuggle up with a movie in your own theatre room. With high ceilings, quality timber flooring, quality carpets throughout and central ducted reverse cycle air con, you can ensure winter nights are cosy while summer days will be cool.
The gourmet kitchen is completed with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher, breakfast bar and an array of modern conveniences including ample storage and bench space.
- 4 Large Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Double car port with store/shed
- LED lighting throughout
- High Ceilings with central ducted R/C aircon
- Timber flooring to living areas and plush carpets in bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiling
- Timber decked alfresco area
- Polished limestone driveway
- Landscaped with Retic throughout
Located in this increasingly popular suburb, Embleton enjoys the following amenities nearby:
* 200m to Embleton Golf Course
* 250m to Embleton Primary School
* 350m to local shops
* 700m to organic supermarket
* 850m to John Forrest Secondary College
* 1km to Hillcrest Park
* 1.1km from Bayswater Waves Leisure Centre
* 1.5km to Morley Galleria
* 1.7km to Bayswater Train Station
* 5km to Beaufort Street caf strip, restaurants
* 6.5km to Perth Airport
* 7.5km to Perth CBD