404/2 Tiger Way, Claremont
Motivated Seller! Contact Agent ASAP
[Entry from 6 Graylands Road]
TOP REASONS TO BUY ME:
1. Motivated Seller!
2. Spacious living with upgraded finishes, spectacular oval views
3. Rare two car bays
An entertainer's dream, this is an exceptional lifestyle opportunity to live in the heart of Claremont, this home offers a soothing balance that comes with being unbelievably central, spacious, luxurious. The contemporary design promotes a light and spacious feel and affords panoramic oval views. This home was designed to engulf residents in an indescribable sense of safety and privacy and will not last long!
Featuring two bedrooms with mirrored built in robes, two bathrooms and panoramic oval views from the large West facing balcony, the owner will enjoy one of Claremont's prime positions. This elegant apartment includes high ceilings throughout, full height tiling to both bathrooms, separate laundry and reverse cycle air conditioning. The high-quality kitchen features stone bench tops and Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher and gas cook top making entertaining a delight. For your added convenience, the property includes two car bays and a large storage unit.
This premium apartment complex is immensely secure and private. It comes with communal facilities including a rooftop terrace and common garden areas. Convenience and luxury are at your doorstep, with easy access to stylish restaurants and cafes, shopping, transport and Perth's best beaches. This location is hard to beat and the property offers a lifestyle second to none.
- 3rd Floor West facing 2018 built 'Reserve' apartment by Mirvac
- Two secure car bays and car park level storeroom
- Large 12sqm balcony with security flyscreen, panoramic oval views
- High ceilings & quality carpet throughout
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless steel Miele appliances, integrated fridge/freezer & quality cabinetry
- Miele 4 burner gas cook top
- Both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes and quality window treatments
- Full height tiling to ensuite and 2nd bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Complex rooftop terrace and communal garden
SIZES & RATES (APPROXIMATE):
- Internal: 76sqm, Balconies: 12sqm, Car Bays: 28sqm, Storeroom: 6sqm; Total Area: 122sqm
- Council Rates: $2174/a, Water Rates: $1371/a, Strata Rates: $649/q
Positioned in a fantastic location amongst neighbouring million-dollar properties and close to shops and public transport. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Claremont Quarter shopping precinct with restaurants and cafes
- Claremont Train Station
- Claremont Showgrounds
- Claremont Tigers clubhouse and facilities
- Revo gym alongside clubhouse
- Claremont Pool
- Claremont Golf Course
- Lake Claremont nature walk
- The University of Western Australia
- Cottesloe Beach
- Cottesloe Golf Club
Close to sought after schools and private schools nearby include:
- Scotch College
- Christ Church Grammar School
- Methodist Ladies' College
- Presbyterian Ladies' College
- John XXIII College
- St. Thomas Primary School
Currently leased at $540 per week until Dec 2020. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 and Chris O'Brien on 0452 581 831 to arrange your private inspection today.
Computer generated virtual furniture has been used in this advertisement.
All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps.
All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.
All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates and subject to change without notice. Buyers are to rely on their own due diligence prior to purchasing.