405/108 Terrace Road, East Perth
**GRAND OPENING THIS SATURDAY 9TH & SUNDAY 10TH JANUARY 2021
Without question, this property is one of Terrace Road's finest two-bedroom apartments! Located on Level 4 in the freshly refurbished Hemisphere Apartments, this spacious sanctuary offers unobstructed SWAN RIVER & CITY VIEWS and TWO highly desirable secure car bays!
Courtesy of a bright and airy open concept layout you are treated to picturesque views of Perth's sparkling Swan River from the sophisticated living and dining area. While a chef's kitchen, two bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms and a separate laundry complete the desirable internal floorplan that will suit a variety of buyers.
To add to all of this a huge 18sqm balcony where you can peacefully bathe in glorious natural sunlight while enjoying your morning coffee, or entertain guests to the background of one of our iconic West Australian sunsets all while taking in the magnificent views on offer.
This home has been meticulously well maintained by its owners and now is your time to enjoy not only the comfort and luxury of living in this prestige apartment but to also experience all that Inner City life has to offer!
• 4th floor luxury south facing Hemisphere Apartment
• City, Swan River, Narrows Bridge, Elizabeth Quay, and Kings Park views!
• Premium European Smeg kitchen appliances
• Stone benchtops, gas cooktop & generous storage
• Luxurious Master with large ensuite, WIR and balcony access
• 2nd bedroom with sliding BIR, ensuite & balcony access
• Floor to ceiling tiling to both bathrooms
• Full height glass windows with quality window treatments
• Brand new carpets throughout
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Separate laundry with additional storage
• Newly refurbished resort facilities: Pool, gym, BBQ area & lounge foyer
• Onsite building manager & intercom security system
• 2 highly desirable car bays plus 5 visitor bays for guests
• Vacant possession available
• Internal: 98sqm, Balcony: 18sqm, Car Bays: 27sqm, Total: 143sqm
Overlooking Langley Park, you will enjoy being front-row for the Sky Show and a host of Perth's best events, plus you'll be a short stroll from the world class Elizabeth Quay. Situated only a heartbeat away from restaurants, cafes and nightlife, yet only a scenic river cruise away from the vineyards of the Swan Valley- this is the best of the inner city at your door step.
The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or pleasure simple! Purchase today and become a part of the transformation of our beautiful City.
Water Rates: $1,386 p/a
Council Rates: $2,071 p/a
Strata Levies: $1,686 p/q
NEARBY AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, with access to walking and cycle paths
• 100m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone)
• 1.1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
• 1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
• 1.3km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
• 1.6km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove2.2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
• Within 5km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
• 12km to City Beach
• 12km to Perth Airport
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.