408/251 Hay Street, East Perth
This apartment suits all! Investor, first home buyer, downsizer and everyone else in between!
This superb apartment allows one fortune buyer the chance to be indulged by unparalleled amenities, a dynamic location and a river glimpse!
Located in one of East Perth's most popular pocket residents are just footsteps from award winning restaurants, trendy cafes and local shopping. With a communal roof-top swimming pool, gymnasium, BBQ area and lounge, 1 car bay and an external storage room this premium property is the perfect inner city package.
- Sleek and stylish apartment
- Very well maintained
- 2 spacious bedrooms and bathrooms
- Chic galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benches
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Internal laundry
- Free CAT bus to City and West Perth
- Resort style complex facilities including pool, gymnasium, lounge and BBQ entertaining deck
Sizes and Rates:
Internally: 79sqm, Balcony: 12sqm + 1 car bay + storage room (exclusive use)
Council: $1,622/a Water: $1,176/a Strata: $1,132/q + carbay $321/q
This apartment is in a premium location, just a short stroll Fraser point as well as the Matagarup footbridge over to the Optus Stadium and Crown Burswood precinct! Local amenities include:
- 5m to closest bus stop
- 250m to Grosvenor Hotel & Jaws Sushi
- 350m to Mercedes College
- 500m to Langley Park
- 1km to Hay Street Shopping Mall
- 1km to IGA
- 1.5kms to Elizabeth Quay
- 1.8kms to Yagan Square
- 2.8kms to Kings Park
What are you waiting for? Call today on 0423 200 400 for a private inspection.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.