408/251 Hay Street, East Perth
SPACIOUS INNER CITY LIVING
Welcome to this uber chic apartment that is a haven of contemporary comfort. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment suits investors, first home buyers, downsizers and everyone in between. This abode is ready for immediate occupancy, allowing one fortunate buyer the chance to be indulged by unparalleled amenities, a dynamic location and glimpse of the beautiful Swan River.
Located in one of East Perth's most popular pockets, residents are just footsteps from award winning restaurants, trendy cafes and local shopping. Strolling distance to the Swan River, Elizabeth Quay, Fraser Point, the Matagarup Footbridge taking you straight to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Burswood Entertainment complex. With the Free CAT bus at your doorstep you are only moments from being in the heart of Perth's CBD.
The communal rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium, BBQ area and lounge only add to the perfect inner city lifestyle on offer including 1 car bay and an external storage room making this premium property the perfect package.
• Sleek, stylish and well-maintained Quattro Apartment
• 2 x spacious bedrooms with 2 x bathrooms
• Chic galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benches
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Free CAT bus to Perth City and nearby surrounds
• Resort style complex facilities including pool, gymnasium, lounge, and BBQ entertaining deck
• Off site car bay located nearby
• Internal: 79sqm; Balcony: 12sqm; Total: 91sqm
COUNCIL RATES: $1,663/y
WATER RATES: $1,173/y
STRATA LEVIES: $1,084/q
Conveniently located on Hay Street in East Perth, Quattro Apartments is a sought after residential address. Local amenities include:
• 5m to closest bus stop
• 250m to Grosvenor Hotel
• 350m to Mercedes College
• 500m to Langley Park
• 1km to Claisebrook Cove
• 1km to The Royal on the Waterfront
• 1km to Hay Street Shopping Mall
• 1km to IGA
• 1.3km to Trinity Collage
• 1.5kms to Elizabeth Quay
• 1.7km to Matagurup Bridge
• 1.8kms to Yagan Square
• 2km to Optus Stadium and The Camfield
• 2.8kms to Kings Park
• 3.2km To Burswood Entertainment Centre
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.
What are you waiting for? Call Jasmyn Wright on 0488 488 644 or Cherry Li 0400 833 706 for your private inspection!