41/101 Murray Street, Perth
INVEST OR NEST
1. GROSS 6.4% RETURN- UNFURNISHED LEASED @ $350 WEEKLY UNTIL JAN 2021
2. INVEST THEN NEST- FREE STAMP DUTY, PLUS $2,000 HBAA TO QUALIFIED FIRST HOME BUYERS
3. VERY CENTRAL- PERFECT LOCATION IN THE ENTIRE CBD
Welcome to Zenith City Centro- right at the heart of inner city living. Centrally located on Murray Street, step outside your front door and enjoy the hustle and bustle of our vibrant city. With everything the city has to offer on your doorstep - this building should continue to see future demand from both tenants and buyers.
Modern and contemporary in every sense of the word, Apartment 41 is one of the cozy one bedroom designs and offers supreme inner-city luxury, amazing views and terrific fixtures and fittings throughout.
- 2011 built, 5th floor, South facing one bedroom Zenith apartment
- Total 45sqm open plan living area, cozy and quite lifestyle
- Excellent layout with plenty of storage and cupboard spaces
- Granite bench tops
- European stainless-steel appliances
- Seperate laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Audio intercom security system
- Secure Car Space (Car Stacker)
- 18th floor residents swimming pool with views across the city
- Resident's gymnasium and sauna
- Metres from Woolworths, Perth Train Station and Swan River
- Myriad of superb shops, cafes, restaurants and more - all seconds away
Rates and Outgoings:
- Council: $1470/a, Water: $1074/a, Strata: $1080/q
When looking to live or invest, there's simply no substitute for a premium location. Located in one of Perth's most desired locations, residents are minutes' walk away from the beautiful Swan River, dynamic CBD, exciting entertainment, stylish cafes, bars and world-class restaurants.
Local amenities include:
- 50m to Hay Street Mall with Woolworths and multitudes of shopping options
- 150m to St Georges Terrace CBD
- 600m to Elizabeth Quay entertainment, train station and buses
- 650m to His Majesty's Theatre and King Street shopping
- 700m to Yagan Square, the Perth Train Station and busport
- 1km to RAC Arena for international concerts and events
- 2kms to Kings Park
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.