42/78 Terrace Road, East Perth
Located on the 12th floor of the popular Westralian Riverfront Apartments, this well presented apartment is beautifully positioned on Terrace Road opposite Langley Park and privy to spectacular, uninterrupted Swan River views.
Offering great functionality and a desirable South facing aspect, this luxury apartment blends high quality finishes together with a thoughtful floorplan that includes an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, master bedroom with luxury ensuite, additional guest bedroom, second bathroom and a rare separate laundry.
Enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the stunning river views from your private Master bedroom balcony, your little slice of paradise away from the business of life. While the larger main balcony is the perfect space to host family and friends for sunset drinks or relaxed dinner parties, with easy indoor/outdoor flow and sweeping views.
- 2005 completed Westralian Apartment building
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops & tiled splashback
- Integrated dishwasher & quality Miele appliances including gas cooktop
- Quality carpets, tiles and fixtures throughout
- Sliding mirrored built in robe & balcony access to Master
- Stunning master ensuite with double vanity & spa bath
- Luxury floor to ceiling tiling to ensuite, 2nd bathroom and laundry
- Built in robe and uninterrupted views from guest bedroom
- Two secure undercover side by side car bays
- Large 8sqm secure storeroom
- Full security video intercom system
- Glorious views of the Swan River, Langley Park, Elizabeth Quay & Kings Park
- Vacant possession available
Internal 100sqm; Balconies 21sqm; Car bays 26sqm; Storeroom 8sqm; Total Area 155sqm
Council Rates: $2,535p/a
Water Rates: $1,556p/a
Strata Levies: $1,691p/q (Admin) + $246.48p/q (Reserve)
-Heated swimming pool
-Two heated spas plus sauna
-Fully equipped gymnasium & full sized tennis court
-Two residents' lounge, games room, boardroom & theatrette
-Temperature controlled wine cellar
-Putting green, Japanese garden & indoor health spa
-Popular onsite building manager
The Elizabeth Quay Train Station, free CAT buses, Transperth Ferry and Perth's master planned cycle/pedestrian paths make travel for work or play, simple. Overlooking Langley Park you will enjoy being front-row for the Sky Show and a host of Perth's best events, only a short stroll from the world class Elizabeth Quay, restaurants, cafes and nightlife or only a scenic river cruise away from the vineyards of the Swan Valley. Make the inner city lifestyle yours today!
-Directly opposite Langley Park and Swan River, with access to walking and cycle paths
-300m to public transport (Free CBD Transit Zone)
-1.1km to Elizabeth Quay waterfront, pop-up bars and events, ferry, restaurants and river access for boating
-1.1km to CBD, Hay Street Mall, shopping and more
-1.3km to Lake Vasto and Point Fraser with Embargo Bar, Cafes, Restaurants
-1.6km to Royal Street cafes, shops and Claisebrook Cove
-2.2km to Matagarup Bridge, access to Optus Stadium, The Camfield and Crown Resorts
-Within 5km radius to Perth hotspots, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Victoria Park and South Perth
-12km to City Beach
-12km to Perth Airport
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All distances of the property to nearby amenities are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements.