45 Pentecost Avenue, Beechboro
MUST SELL! Offers Above $359,000
NOTE: The Seller bought somewhere else, this property must sell prior to 31/08/19.
Get in quick for your chance to snap up this RENOVATORS DELIGHT at a very keen price point! Contact exclusive selling agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 today to arrange your private inspection 7 days a week.
What a great opportunity to secure not only a spacious 3 bedroom home, but a potential development opportunity for the future! This property is also perfect for anyone looking to roll up their sleeves and renovate to create their dream home. The home has been freshly painted, and new timber laminate floors have also been installed to get things started.
This family home is set on a large 725sqm corner block, in a quiet and convenient cul de sac location close to shops, schools and transport. With currently zoned R20/R35, this property is primed for redevelopment.*
Secure this comfortable home and enjoy the open plan indoor and outdoor living and dining spaces.
- 3 bed, 2 bath, family home
- Double garage, extra front covered car bay
- Formal lounge plus open plan meals/living area
- Walk-in robe to master with ensuite
- LED downlighting throughout
- Tiled living, dining and family room
- Kitchen with ample storage, gas cooking, oven and pantry
- Separate laundry, toilet, shower
- Built in robe and timber laminate floors to 2nd and 3rd bedroom
- 2 Garden sheds
- Large entertaining patio with roller door
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Elevated garden/backyard, subdivision potential on corner block
- Gas HWS
- 725sqm corner block
- Built 1990
Conveniently located this home is within easy reach of freeway access, just minutes walking from local IGA and within 15 minutes drive from shopping centres being Galleria Morley. If you are seafood lover simply head down to the Beechboro Fresh Seafood store and many restaurant strip. FIFO here it is, very easy access to Perth airport and stop by DFO for shopping!
Local amenities include:
- 300m to closest park (St Lawrence Park)
- 550m to Bus stop (Buses 343)
- 900m to IGA and Fresh Seafood store
- 900m to Beechboro Primary School
- 1.4km to John Septimus Roe Anglican College
- 2km to Altone Park Shopping Centre with Woolworths and other specialty stores
- 2.4km to Altone Park Golf Driving Range, library and pool
- 6km to Whiteman Park
- Short drive to Swan Valley wineries and brewery
This is a suburb growing in popularity- perfect for a first home buyer, young family or an investor. Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for your private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate. All Buyers must exercise their own due diligence with regards to planning enquiries.