49/15 Jugan Street, Mount Hawthorn
Freshly renovated & with 2 HUGE entertaining courtyards!
Looking for your next home or next investment? Then look no further than this 'The Townhouses' of Mount Hawthorn single level sanctuary!
This well maintained home provides one astute property purchaser with an opportunity for LOW COST STRATA LIVING sharing ONLY ONE COMMON WALL & with 3 BIG BENEFITS:
1. A sought after location;
2. Open spaces inside & out;
3. The potential to further improve & enjoy!
This 1991 built & renovated home is located in a recently upgraded & secure complex with CCTV cameras & coded gate access. The previous owners have spent time to lovingly maintain & renovate the interior of this 2 bedroom & 1 bathroom sanctuary leaving it in a 'move in' ready condition for one lucky new owner.
Featuring a large living & dining space & two large courtyards that are perfect for entertaining family & friends they will be envious of the interior & external lifestyle options that this property presents. There is a covered carport with some adjoining common area space as well as plenty of visitor parking bays located securely inside this gated community.
Conveniently located this home is within easy reach of freeway access, just minutes from the bus & train station along with being just 5 minutes drive from the Mezz shopping centre, the Mount Hawthorn coffee strip, Leederville cafe strip, restaurants & local schools. With all of this on offer who wouldnt want to call Mount Hawthorn home? This is a suburb on the rise perfect for a first home buyer, a young family, a down-sizer or an investor. So get in quick while you can!
- 1991 built & recently renovated ground floor one level home
- Premium location just a short drive to the city
- Recently renovated with wooden floors
- Two big courtyards perfect for entertaining
- Off-street car parking options
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Secure complex with CCTV camera
- Internal: 72sqm; External: 77sqm; Total: 149 sqm
Council: $1,102pa Water: $920pa Strata: $506pq