49/34 East Parade, East Perth
Massive & Superb Brand New Apartment! Why Rent?
Don't miss the chance to view this quality built East Bank apartment! Entertain friends on your spacious balcony and enjoy the lovely South-East aspect showcasing views of East Perth and across to Optus Stadium and Matagarup Bridge.
This superb one bedroom, one bathroom apartment features a massive open plan living area with contemporary bamboo timber floorboards bringing warmth and style, and opens out to a spacious 25sqm entertainer's balcony.
The master bedroom includes quality carpet with acoustic underlay, walk-in robe and semi-ensuite access, which also includes a washer/dryer. While the kitchen comes with white gloss cabinetry, stone benchtops, dishwasher and ample storage.
If your desire is to have everything in one place, look no further than East Bank apartments, with the waterfront piazza, bars, restaurants and cafes just 500m from your front door.
- 1 bed, 1 bath, 53sqm internal living
- 4th Floor, South-East balcony aspect
- Boutique complex of just 70 apartments
- Sustainability Design with energy efficient lighting & solar panels
- 2.7m high ceilings & industrial floor to ceiling acoustic glazing window
- Commercial grade zoned air-conditioning to living area & master bedroom
- European stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Quality stone benchtops & soft close cabinetry
- Chrome fixtures and fittings, with combination washer/dryer included in laundry
- Keyless electronic entry, intercom system and undercover car bay
- BBQ area, resident's lounge, bicycle parking & electric car-charging station
- Internal: 53sqm, Balcony: 25sqm, Car: 13sqm, Store: 5sqm
- 5 minute stroll to an array of cafes, restaurants, bars
- 5 minute stroll to daily amenities including IGA supermarket, chemist, gym & more
- Free CAT bus into the CBD or 300m to Claisebrook Train Station
- 1km to walk to the new Matagarup footbridge to Perth Stadium
- 250m to Graham Farmer Freeway access for your daily commute
- 2.2km to Beaufort Street cafe strip and shops
- 2.5km to Crown Resort & Entertainment complex
- 1.6km to Perth CBD
At East Bank sustainability is not an afterthought, it is the very core of how these apartments have been cleverly constructed to reduce your cost of living. Understanding how these benefits impact positively on your lifestyle, well-being and financial health, East Bank has incorporated solar passive design and energy saving inclusions like solar power, energy efficient lighting and appliances, electric vehicle recharge station and bike racks, and with the free Cat bus and train station at your doorstep you may even decide not to take the car!
Please call Peter Wright on 0438 727 476 or Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 for more information and to arrange the inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps.