5/33 Mozart Mews, Rivervale
Mozart's Best creation!
Much more than your average 2 bedroom apartment this stunning property is situated next door to a small park. Waiting for you is the perfect low maintenance lifestyle to enjoy for decades to come!
This property is perfect for first home buyers, young professionals and all buyers alike!
This prime home is positioned perfectly at the end of the cul-de-sac and located near many popular restaurants and bars as well as lush Peet Park, esteemed primary and high schools and Belmont Forum. Energetic and vibrant there is always something happening with local cricket and football fields located just a short stroll away. Add all of these amenity to this comfortable home and you have one fantastic and affordable gateway into one of Perth's finest residential areas. Be quick for your chance to snap up this one of a kind opportunity in 2018!
- Massive 130sqm total area;
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Paved outdoor entertaining areas;
- Plush timber flooring style floor boards;
- Established and reticulated gardens;
- Large car bay;
- Additional off-street parking/complex guest parking;
- Spacious Master Bedroom;
- Comfortable second bedroom with built-in-wardrobe;
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning;
- Ample internal storage cupboards;
- NBN available at the property;
Sizes and Rates:
Council Rates: $1255/a, Water Rates: $962/a Strata Levies: $557/q (including sinking fund)
Internal: 70sqm Gardens: 28sqm Courtyard: 13sqm Carbay: 13sqm: Storage: 6sqm Total: 130sqm
If you are looking for a beautiful apartment that is ready for immediate enjoyment, positioned in a fantastic location and close to schools, shops and public transport then this property is for you!
Rivervale is a gem in the City of Belmont nestled between the prestigious suburb of Lathlain and delightful Ascot, whilst being just 7.1km from our Perth CBD. The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Approx. 2.5 km Belmont forum Shopping centre
- Approx. 700m to Carlisle Primary School
- Approx. 2.5km to Belmont City College
- Approx. 2.7km to Crown
- Approx. 1.2km to Peet Park
- Approx. 550m to Bus Stop 395
- Approx. 550m to Bus Stos 38, 288, 298
- Uber Eats available at the address
The owner of this beautiful home has poured love and detail into every inch, so be quick today as this property wont last long! Contact exclusive selling agent Tama MacFater (0406 282 184) today to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.