50/118 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth
ULTIMATE INNER CITY SPACE & STYLE!
This well appointed 2 bedroom 2 bathroom east-facing apartment is situated in the sought-after "Saint Apartments" complex next to only one neighbour and is ready for both the owner-occupier or astute investor.
Welcoming you into this sixth-floor pad is a carpeted open-plan living and dining area that incorporates a sleek kitchen into its airy design before spilling out to a huge tiled balcony where splendid views double as your picturesque entertaining backdrop. The kitchen itself boasts quality bench tops and modern quality appliances, whilst both bedrooms benefit from the bonus of mirrored built-in wardrobes and direct balcony access.
The master bedroom comes with its own private ensuite bathroom. Both bedrooms seamlessly extend to the balcony for fantastic flow and indoor-outdoor integration.
Complex facilities for residents to utilise include a swimming pool, heated spa, games room, barbecue area, a sauna, fully-equipped gymnasium and a residents lounge for further entertaining. There is also a secure undercover single car bay and secure storage room.
Located within walking distance of public transport (including the free city CAT bus), restaurants, local attractions, our gorgeous Swan River foreshore, cafes, the Crown Casino and entertainment complex, Queens Gardens, the WACA Ground, Gloucester Park, top schools, pristine parklands and shopping and very close to new developments at Elizabeth Quay, the Riverside Marina and the new footbridge linking East Perth to Burswood and the new world-class Optus Stadium.
• Leased furnished at $450 per week until June 2020
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car bay
• 79m2 of internal living
• Huge 28m2 entertainer's balcony
• Level 6
• East facing orientation
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Great kitchen with glass splashback, granite bench tops with breakfast bar, induction cooktop, ample storage and inbuilt water filter.
• Sizeable bedrooms with mirrored built in robes with ample storage
• Both bedrooms with direct balcony access
• Stylish bathrooms - private ensuite and 2nd bathroom with bath tub & combined laundry area
• Split-system revers cycle air conditioning to living & dining area
• Separate secure 3sqm storeroom
• Secure complex with intercom access and secure mail room
• Public transport right at your door including Free CAT Bus
Internal: 79sqm, Balcony: 28sqm, Car Bay: 13sqm, Secure Storage: 3sqm, Total Area: 123sqm
Council Rates: $1,663 per annum
Water Rates: $1,191 per annum
Strata Levies: $1,055 per quarter
For more information please contact Chris O'Brien today on 0452 581 831 or via email on [email protected]