504/451 Murray Street, Perth
Renovated Short-Stay apartment in ideal location! Your next inner city investment
Perfectly positioned amongst the hustle and bustle of the west end of Murray Street, this recently renovated and furnished property located in the popular Quest building is ideal for those looking for a low maintenance city crash pad for short term stays (zoned for short-stay use), or looking for a secure investment.
This well cared for apartment comes with the option to buy fully furnished - your next rental investment property awaits! Boasting a functional kitchen overlooking the open plan living area, a refreshing and perfectly renovated bathroom and two great sized bedrooms, the nicely designed floor-plan will impress.
Located on Murray Street you are close to great shopping, restaurants, bars and great entertainment. A quick walk or a free CAT bus ride will have you amongst Perth City's finest choices and Elizabeth Quay in minutes.
- 1995 built and recently renovated 5th floor, South facing apartment;
- Bright apartment with plenty of natural light;
- Large kitchen with large cupboards and bench space;
- 2 ROOMY bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes;
- Renovated bathroom with bath/shower;
- Air-conditioning in both bedrooms;
- European Style Laundry.
The area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- Red CAT at your doorstep
- Approx. 200m to QV1
- APprox. 160m to Shafto Lane
- Approx. 270m to Yellow CAT
- Approx. 270m to RAC Arena
- Approx. 450m to Raine Square
- Approx. 750m to Yagan Square
- Approx. 850m to Perth Train Station
- Approx. 1.1km to Elizabeth Quay
- Approx. 1.4km to the doorstep of Kings Park
Sizes & Rates
Apartment size: 70 sqm
Council: $1,296/a | Water: $1,447/a | Strata: $615/q
Contact Exclusive Selling Agent Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 to arrange your private inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: All distances are approximate and provided by google maps. All measurements of the property are estimates and buyers should rely on their own measurements when on site. The floor plan is not to scale and is only used to give buyers an idea of where things are situated in the apartment. All rates/outgoings are estimated and subject to change at all times and without notice.